Thread: The correct setup (call to arms, please help with this one)

Thanks

Question The correct setup (call to arms, please help with this one)

Hey all I was hoping to compile a list for the 'Correct' setup for aeroponics, there are so many conflicting resources out on the web and even on this forum its self, I am hoping that together we can come up with a simple table that clearly states what you want in an ideal situation.

Possible if we can get all the ideas in this forum it could go under a new post and be made sticky.

It would also be nice if anyone posting could not say 'tap water' as it differs to much between places, the idea of this list is to use things that will always be stable irrelevant of the place you are in.

Ideal setup for BioBizz.
    Nuts: BioHeaven
    Base water type: ? (Distilled,Spring[type?],RO[Filter level],Standard filter[Brita ...])
    Ideal pH before nuts: ?
    Ideal pH after nuts: ?
    Ideal water renew cycle: when pH is ..., every N ...
    Nutes ppm: ?
    Medium: Root Riot, coco cubes ... ?
    Feeeding schedule: http://www.growing-life.com/shop/biobizz_grow_chart.jpg
    Minimum lighting: 300W dual spec CFL ... etc

Ideal setup for ...

Thanks

I will also add all ideas on a Gdocs/public as we go...

Thanks

Great ideal but will be a tough one due to differences in setup re temps, ventilation etc. is this going to be directed at true aero or low pressure system? I run a low pressure set up and the one thing I did encounter was the need to run a higher EC than my RDWC setup up.