Thread: The correct setup (call to arms, please help with this one)

Thanks

Exclamation The correct setup (call to arms, please help with this one)

Good day all, I am not 100% sure if this is allowed or not ... if not I apologise in advance.

But I want to compile a list of 100% 'certified to work' setups for auroponics, the primary thread is in the auroponics sub forum, but its not a very busy sub, so I figured I would post it in the main hydro growing section as well.

If you know what works with hydroponics please take a look and throw in your suggestions and ideas, there needs to be a more 'complete' and accurate list for what is needed for aero there are to many conflicting howtos all around the web.

Anyhow, hoping I am allowed to post links to parent forums, please check out: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...with-this-one)

If you have any ideas.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drdaemon For This Useful Post:

Deviousbeej (23-01-14), Goodbuddy (23-01-14)

Thanks

Bumpety bump

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drdaemon For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (27-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi i think you will find theres allready a similar thread running on the forum so you may not get the responces you seek,i cant post links but im sure trying the search option will find it,good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by drdaemon View Post
    Bumpety bump

Thanks

Cheers ill take a look for it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

you're better growing in muck anyway
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

Thanks

Ok either im being particularly blind today or my search foo is off, if you do have a link it would be most helpful

Thanks

Default ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
    you're better growing in muck anyway
    Muck is OK, but aero is the future I am planning to grow weed on mars

Thanks

*bumpety bump*

Thanks

p.s. I cannot find any other thread for this, lots of seperate and personalized grow journals but nothing generic -_-"

Thanks

Been doing hydro since 1999 and there was lots of conflicting information then also.
    Heck, there still is. I found that generic advice is not the best. Specific gardens similar to what I actually was going to use was the best start point.
    Details make such a big difference that a "generic" guide is not going to match room size, humidity, air movement, temperature gradient, spectrum, strain, etc. etc.

Duplicate a successful garden and modify from there after results start coming in. The first crops are not going to be perfect anyhow, if they were how could anyone get better?