Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: over 5000 miles Tirah valley comes to a secret location in the welsh valley's

Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Sweet m8, that big en looks a banger.
    Thanks fella that's my sour diesel and she got a gorgeous taste on here, she will turn blue/black over the next few weeks

S/N

I got a bit of a problem....... Some yellow spots have appeared high up on the canopy, I've taken a few pics and will try to up them a bit later! First up tho is a lot of reading up on this cos it's new to me but at the mo it's seems to be a fungus problem maybe due to that high RH I had for a week.

The spots are small yellow with a darker ring around them on a lush healthy leaf.............TBC
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

Thanks

here is them pics any one have any idea's?

ive removed all the affected leaves about 15-20 from 4 of my 5 plants in fear of a fungus and there doesnt seem to be any progresion so far

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

dynodave (16-05-14), weedtroll (23-04-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Not sure what it is m8, but if it aint too bad, just carry on int it.
    I've had a read about on here and via google but not found anything exactly the same but ya no what its like it's the same when ya google something when ya I'll what ever ppl see on the first page that's what they have lol!!! the plants look healthy the leaves look green and lush with no clawing or curling in fact there rather perky!!

Just thinking out of the box for a min.................condensation droplets of the tent roof???
    Last edited by Olmec; 23-04-14 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,808 Times in 1,398 Posts

I cant load youre pics (3G ran out) so this is a pure guess but could it be moisture the leaves have expired? Is the roof of your tent wet?? If youre gettin that much condensation its forming on the roof its gonna fuck your carbon filter right up!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

dekay (24-04-14), Olmec (24-04-14)

Thanks

A little micro-update, I've not seen a plant bud up like this lol it's similar in formation to gb's and rly tight internodes but little trich production so far and the pistles on the very top of the buds have not done much except disappear lol a fee cm down tho and it looks much better, on a good note it's starting to get a slight skunky smell that's all for now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (16-05-14)

Thanks

hey olmec make sure the temperatures are really controlled , i think GB may have cooked his plant looking at the leaves and seeds, if you can get a temp of 25-28 itll be optimum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tirah For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (16-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tirah View Post
    hey olmec make sure the temperatures are really controlled , i think GB may have cooked his plant looking at the leaves and seeds, if you can get a temp of 25-28 itll be optimum
    Temps are a little lower than that to be honest lights on average at 24 and lights off temp average is 18

A tiny increase in trich production over last few days but still hardly any on the sugar leaves altho the seed pods ( empty of course ) are starting to glisten with trichs!

@Tirah how did the ones at the Cali college turn out? They must be finished now?

Thanks

Forgot to add the main stem is just one big bud it must be 14-16inches long and almost as thick as a coke can in it's widest part

Thanks

The guy at cali college has vegged them all this time hes got them in a green house, hes gonna flower them naturally

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tirah View Post
    The guy at cali college has vegged them all this time hes got them in a green house, hes gonna flower them naturally
    O that's cool id love to see how they are getting on then

Thanks

Loving you work from a fellow valley commando

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10