Thread: Puffit x

Thanks

Default Puffit x

I recieved delivery of one of these today. It wasnt my first choice as was after a firefly portable vaporizer but was too much hassle and expense to get one sent from America to uk.

I needed a vap as gone booze free for january and wanted to knock the baccy on the head too. I chose the puffit x as going to stay off the drink for a while longer so needed something i could smoke discretely in public when out.

This is the first time ive vaporized so i cant compare quality compared to others but im very impressed with it and the end result is a clearer smoke to joints and no tobacco and it gets me very stoned and very easy too use. Its a relief too as live in a non smoking house but vaping is cool so for first time in a while I can get stoned in bed without having to brave the cold back garden in the pissing rain.
    "Love the Life you Live, Live the Life you Love" - Bob Marley

Chefchaouen Morocco
    Easy Sativa guerilla grow 2011
    Female Seeds C99 grow
    2012 Purple Maroc grow

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

do you like it? some people claim that it has a plastic smell and taste

Thanks

Ive not noticed a plastic taste i think that is the original puffit the reviews mention it. Its handy to have. Was at 420 yesterday in hyde park as would have been a nightmare skinning up in the rain. Its also great for stealth so at work, public transport and busy stations are ideal. There is a faint smell but it goes really quickly its handy to have on you but i still smoke tobaccoo joints too

Thanks

Default love my Pufft X

The Puffit is a great vape to use in public. I have even used the Puffit at the courthouse and no one has noticed anything. It is very discreet. It is not a vape I use at home because the hits are not huge but is great for vaping in public.

Thanks

The Puffit 2 is out now. I will be checking that out soon enough.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Does look very handy
    Best of luck going off baccy and beer bro been off cigs near 6 mths now booze gave me up years ago lol thank fuck for cannabis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Does look very handy
    Best of luck going off baccy and beer bro been off cigs near 6 mths now booze gave me up years ago lol thank fuck for cannabis
    The Puffit isn't great as your main vape, but it is easily the most discreet vaporizer today. This Puffit 2 looks even stealthier and it will have stand by batteries and is supposed to give you bigger hits. I will be getting one.

Thanks

I have found adding some peppermint extract to your bud before you put it in the Puffit makes it even more stealth. It does have a peppermint taste but the smell is also peppermint so it smells like you are chewing gum like vaporizing cannabis.

Thanks

Ehhh. Tried a puffit once ages ago and was NOT a fan. I think this video hits the nail on the head: they might be okay if you haven't tried anything else but compared to other vapes that are out there the puffit really has nothing on them. I've got both a MFLB and a Pax 2 and I can tell you they are 10x more enjoyable than the puffit.
    Say WHAA?