Thread: Wax... Why it has revolutionized the use of cannabis.

Thanks

Default Wax... Why it has revolutionized the use of cannabis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391057885.317974.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	247080 Although I myself have recently experienced wax I am confident many even a majority of regular users carry little information on this new phenomenon which I think if perfected just may lead the way for a more progressively medicinal level of respect it has been trying to achieve since it's first battle with the law makers politicians starting back before even just a fraction of the population used cannabis, recreationally, or medicinally for that matter. People we need more facts on this topic, I want to know more. It's a totally different experience so much harder to describe in a concrete differential statement within an online drug forum. I will say this though. If you know about it then let us in, and I'll let you I'm right now by suggesting strongly to responsibly experience wax cannabis, but only if done right. I hope more add to the thread. And are just as curious about this wax stuff as I am.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks

Are you saying it's entirely different from an herb experience?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

check out the hash section mate