Thread: six nations......is it cos im welsh

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

roll on the 9th March, that'll be the crunch game

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Olmec (01-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,552 Times

I love it, I follow Ulster around the country and I am a massive Ireland fan. I use to live in Wales, so I use to go to Cardiff every year twice to watch six nations! This will be my first year in 5 that I ain't going... I have friends in the Welsh Clubs who I can buy tickets from... Last few years though the reception there has been terrible! Turning it into football down there sorry to say, looks like the bitter hatred towards England is now spilling over towards the other Countries..... So last year I swore not to spend another £2k on tickets and watch it on the Tele!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koi_Carp For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (01-02-14), Olmec (01-02-14)

Thanks

ireland v wales is always a game i dont mind who wins...............unless were talking grand slam situation of cource
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

KiefKat (01-02-14), Koi_Carp (01-02-14)

Thanks

We will punish all mistakes lol

Thanks

I was lucky enough to be Mid level in the Millennium Stadium last year when Ireland was the only team to beat Wales, which shows just shows you to be be fair England won as many games as Wales last year....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Koi View Post
    I was lucky enough to be Mid level in the Millennium Stadium last year when Ireland was the only team to beat Wales, which shows just shows you to be be fair England won as many games as Wales last year....
    And what a game that was and wow what an experience, only ever watched it on the box

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Oi! Oi! Oi!,

Quote Originally Posted by captain beefheart View Post
    oggy oggy oggy give it to jpr

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Olmec (01-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

17-3 already....jobs a good un :thumbup:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Olmec (01-02-14)

Thanks

Gawd ther is some pain involved in this game, a dr once said its like having 4 high speed car crashes per game

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olmec View Post
    And what a game that was and wow what an experience, only ever watched it on the box
    About 4 years ago that Stadium was the best place to be! The Anthems brought tears to my eyes, my wife is English she was raised in Wales. She would sing the Welsh Anthem in Welsh and the English one.... Was a respectful game! Last yeah she had things thrown at her and when we where driving in a Mondeo infront of me stopped bumper to bumper and a bloke gets out staggering, flops his cock out infront of the Mrs and starts pissing at the kerb side right in front of our car. Wasn't pleasant for her to say the least...........

I have some fantastic Welsh friends and I stay at home and enjoy the match with them now! Saves me a fucking mint hahaha. Mrs is a Leicester tigers season ticket holder so we spent a lot of Time at Welford Road... Especially when Ulster are there #SUFTUM.... She is out at a friends now so I have all the games on record on sky for when she gets in... Bong, Beer & Banter!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Koi_Carp For This Useful Post:

Olmec (01-02-14)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast