Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How does Cannabis kill Cancer?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

So has Krazy dave been banned just for posting this report?
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

British green (15-01-19), GEORGE (03-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    I don't know the reason for his ban but his last post was four years ago by what I can see

in a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19), Trex (15-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

The more i read on cancer . The more im finding out its more of a fungus type growth then anythijg else . And its much more curable and preventable then thought . Of course its not in Doctors ,Pharmaceutical and health/hospital companies best interest to give the secrets . Chemo,radiation and meds can run into a Million $ per patient in most cases . Just do the math .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19), toblue (17-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Since my dog was diagnosed with bladder cancer I've started giving her CBD oil, golden paste sausages and a taste of canna butter daily (not enough to get her stoned).
    The combination is doing wonders. She was straining and uncomfortable when diagnosed and has since reverted to how she was before. It's too much to hope we're beating the cancer, but it's definitely helping. If she's still with us in the summer I'm going to take her in for another scan. Hopefully they kept the previous one so we can see if it's stopped or pushed back the C.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

British green (15-01-19), GEORGE (03-04-19), Trex (15-01-19), Wags (15-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    The more i read on cancer . The more im finding out its more of a fungus type growth then anythijg else . And its much more curable and preventable then thought . Of course its not in Doctors ,Pharmaceutical and health/hospital companies best interest to give the secrets . Chemo,radiation and meds can run into a Million $ per patient in most cases . Just do the math .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Chemo (mustard gas) is just one big money making scam. The more I study cancer the more I think it could be easily cured if big money was not in control of research.

As much as I hate cancer I do find it quite fascinating it is such a clever thing. It creates its own acid outer layer but has an alkaline core yet it can't survive in an alkaline environment.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19), redisiel (17-01-19), Trex (17-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Since my dog was diagnosed with bladder cancer I've started giving her CBD oil, golden paste sausages and a taste of canna butter daily (not enough to get her stoned).
    The combination is doing wonders. She was straining and uncomfortable when diagnosed and has since reverted to how she was before. It's too much to hope we're beating the cancer, but it's definitely helping. If she's still with us in the summer I'm going to take her in for another scan. Hopefully they kept the previous one so we can see if it's stopped or pushed back the C.
    Is that golden turmeric paste? Works wonders on my old bully's joints.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Krazydave was banned before I was a Mod here but looking at his account it appears he was banned during the takeover by Inky & co.... and not banned for this thread....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19), redisiel (17-01-19), toblue (17-01-19), Trex (17-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Is that golden turmeric paste? Works wonders on my old bully's joints.
    Yeah, I found a seller on Amazon the puts it in sausages. They're pretty dry but pooch enjoys em

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19), WhIpLaSh (18-01-19)

Thanks

Yeah This is very helpful material for those who are suffering from this kind of disease and Marijuana is the name given to the dried buds and leaves of varieties of the Cannabis sativa plant, which can grow wild in warm and tropical climates throughout the world and be cultivated commercially. It goes by many names, including pot, grass, cannabis, weed, hemp, hash, marihuana, ganja, and dozens of others.

1-A number of small studies of smoked marijuana found that it can be helpful in treating nausea and vomiting from cancer chemotherapy.

2-A few studies have found that inhaled (smoked or vaporized) marijuana can be helpful treatment of neuropathic pain (pain caused by damaged nerves).

3-Smoked marijuana has also helped improve food intake in HIV patients in studies.

4-There are no studies in people of the effects of marijuana oil or hemp oil.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinjoseph5432 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19)

Thanks

Default Marijuana Kill Cancer Cells

Marijuana has been used as medicine among humans for millennia from treating cramping, earaches, malaria and everything in between, Marijuana has had a long- term influence on the medical world. While there may have been no scientific basis for using marijuana back then, research about the cannabis plants's medicinal properties has become more and more common.

With the recent medical marijuana movement, marijuana is finally getting exposure as a reliable alternative medicine. Though marijuana was made illegal in 1947, several movements pushed against the statutes, arguing the medical benefits of consumption. Marijuana was then placed on the controlled substances act of 1970. It was labeled a schedule 1 drug, meaning it had high probability of abuse and no medical use.

Despite this several researches began conducting experiments to see if marijuana really did have medical qualities. Some studies found that marijuana helps glaucoma, and other inflammatory diseases. Most notably, researchers found that when marijuana was given to patients undergoing chemotherapy, undesirable side effects decreased. Patients felt less nauseous, and were able to eat again. While these studies may be over 50 years old, they paved the way for more current research and hypothesis.

Does Marijuana Kill Cancer Cells?
    While some studies point to yes more than no, it is important to break down the research to really understand the results, The national Institute Of cancer NCI even recognizes marijuana research may point to a break through fro treating cancer and tumors. Delving into the current research is important to understand just how effective marijuana can be in killing cancer.

In a study from 2013, researchers sought to explore the activity of six different cannabinoids with normal cells as well as a combination with leukemia cells. They found that a several few cannabinoids resulted in dramatic reductions in cell viability meaning it killed off the leukemia cells.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tyrown34 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-19)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast