Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bongs

Thanks

Default Bongs

Hey ho all

I have to admit, I've never been one for smoking bongs - I've always smoked spliffs. However, now I'm growing my own, I've been tempted to invest in one to allow me to savour my smoke in a different way.

What do others use and what do you recommend? What makes do people recommend - I've seen Roor and Ehle, but some of these become pretty expensive.

Additionally, what materials do people prefer. I think I'm after a glass one, unless someone can give me a compelling reason to try something different.

Anyway, over to you all in my quest for smoking nirvana.

Thanks

try googling Molino and Weedstar both good quality glass pipes

Thanks

I just bought a Weed Star Slick Rick, arrived today, looks like a nice sturdy bit of kit, 2 part diffuser 18.8mm joint, cremes up nice, no breather hole, but with the removeable bowl u dont need one.

Its just a big bigger than i thought it was lol, its like a vase. Its a recliner too, so no more staring straight down...you get took about a bit

Its got a reasonable resevoir also, not as big as some, but also not as small as others, and its quite tasteful with just a blue logo and blue mouth rim. I also bought a glass 'meteor' gauze type thing, seems to do the job alright.

Just my opinion, but at £20, £5 off seemed like a bargain....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
    I just bought a Weed Star Slick Rick, arrived today, looks like a nice sturdy bit of kit, 2 part diffuser 18.8mm joint, cremes up nice, no breather hole, but with the removeable bowl u dont need one.

Its just a big bigger than i thought it was lol, its like a vase. Its a recliner too, so no more staring straight down...you get took about a bit

Its got a reasonable resevoir also, not as big as some, but also not as small as others, and its quite tasteful with just a blue logo and blue mouth rim. I also bought a glass 'meteor' gauze type thing, seems to do the job alright.

Just my opinion, but at £20, £5 off seemed like a bargain....

That does sound a tidy price - any chance you could pm me the link.

Many thanks

Thanks

Cant post links mate, but if you google it it will come up. the company name starts 'everyone', just read the url's under the links

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
    Cant post links mate, but if you google it it will come up. the company name starts 'everyone', just read the url's under the links

heheh, have already poured over that site. All the ones that I'm interested in seem to be out of stock. There's a mini-cyclone (which I believe is a hurricane rip-off) which is without doubt the one I like best - and only £25. Just a shame it's not in stock!

Jr Gong Guest

Try and avoid small bongs. I have two, my ex girlfriend once set her fringe on fire as it dangled in the flame. I've singed my eyebrows many a time.
    Get a long necked bong - they provide a bigger hit and cool the smoke more than stubby ones.
    Also i don't know about you i'd stay away from brand names, to me they are just an excuse to charge more money. You can get a good bong for 20 - 40 quid if you know where to look.

blurry-vision Guest

Buy a cheap glass bong, then fit it with a good quality diffuser say a Ehle one or a Roor one, a diffuser gives you a very smooth smoke compared to a normal downpipe..there is a range of bongs called Bushmaster which are good value buy one of them and where it says diffuser length take note of how many cm's it is and then order the relevant diffuser to fit the bong that should cost about 40-50...

Basically get a 'glass on glass' bong, with a quality diffuser and you shall have a lovely smooth hitting bong.

If you don't mind spending a bit more get a Ehle bong with a diffuser, should be about 70-80 quid for a decent sized Ehle with diffuser.

Avoid Roors, they are essentially a rip off, nice bongs but THEY ARE OVER-PRICED...
    Last edited by blurry-vision; 09-06-09 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks

Bushmaster make the Cyclone and mini Cyclone (£35 and £25 respectively). Unfortunately, both out of stock from a certain supplier that everyone might use.

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rutribal View Post
    Bushmaster make the Cyclone and mini Cyclone (£35 and £25 respectively). Unfortunately, both out of stock from a certain supplier that everyone might use.

Yeah that place is pish for stock these days, even if it says in stock it often is not Sadly they do have the best range of bongs though, although other headshops sell bongs just have a good look via google..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast