Thread: Growing Marijuana Indoors: A Foolproof Guide - 2014

Thanks

Default Growing Marijuana Indoors: A Foolproof Guide - 2014

Seeing all the commercial content available for download I take it I can share this, if not please feel free to delete the post.

I did not upload this, simply sharing a post from elsewhere

Growing Marijuana Indoors: A Foolproof Guide by Jay Carter Brown
    Requirements: ePUB , MOBI Reader, 4 MB
    Overview: How do you grow the best pot in the world? Whether it’s medical marijuana (cannabis indica) or recreational marijuana (cannabis sativa), a grower needs clear information and helpful tips presented in a straightforward way. Medical marijuana must be free of contaminants, which could prove harmful to patients using it, and so it’s usually grown indoors where the environment can be controlled. Temperature and humidity need to be carefully monitored, and the grower must watch out for and get rid of any insects, moulds, or fungi through the use of air filters and positive ventilation. Sound complicated? Not if you follow Jay Carter Brown’s instructions. With Growing Marijuana Indoors: A Foolproof Guide, growers will learn to breed a variety of plants that can be ingested easily or smoked with a minimum of coughing and which yield a soothing “body high.”
    Genre: Non Fiction , Gardening

http://uploaded.net/file/dul4194b/gr.rar

Mirror:
    http://www.tusfiles.net/ul0xz6pqy9mw
    Last edited by M_C; 15-11-15 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Links refreshed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

Anyone who uses the word foolproof must live in a different planet than I do.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

marque08 (07-02-14), Toki (07-02-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by galt View Post
    Anyone who uses the word foolproof must live in a different planet than I do.
    Or work in marketing.

Thanks

It is written by Jay Carter who was a pot smuggler for several decades and wrote a memoir called "Smuggler's Blues"
    An engaging memoir by a Canadian former drug smuggler under the pen name of Jay Carter Brown. He details "scams" usually involving ganja originating in Jamaica and transported by boat, plane, container, suitcase and body carry. One trip involved hash from Lebanon. Written with the benefit of hindsight, Brown looks back with mixed feelings on the adventure, fast living, legal problems, and betrayals that he managed to live through.
    http://books.google.ca/books/about/S...d=zXKVdJhDWosC

I read it and it was quite interesting