Thread: Stealth Hydro bubbleponics system

Thanks

Default Stealth Hydro bubbleponics system

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this system.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

sorry cant say i have .,....sure someone on here has tho......hope you get your answers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

this is basically a multi site dwc system with an air pump and stone like normal, and then you also have a water pump that pups the feed directly into the netpots... looks a load of crap to me if i am honest, and looking at the dimension on the tray the poster above is right.. no good for growing any decent sized plants, unless you just grew the one in there.....

hydro is hydro as sqydro says... but that system is just plain pants and ok for growing your salad in but thats about it... how big is your space and how many plants you gonna grow in it? much better systems out there than that imo... you would be better of getting a nft grotank or some dwc buckets mate, or if you have the headroom the new wilma xl systems are the worth the money as well.. imo.

IJ

Thanks

Would like more info on the DWC System if anyone can help