Thread: Hoons attempt at tirah valley

Hoonigan Guest

Default Hoons attempt at tirah valley

Wish me luck , 2 are in the airing cubboard between kitchen roll in a plastic tub, lets hope i see some action

Still undecided , canna pro soil, or coco, thinking coco as the canna soil might be a little to hot,

Anyhow getting ahead of my self !

Atb all

Hoon

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

dekay (15-02-14), Goodbuddy (16-02-14), Olmec (16-02-14), THE DUDE ABIDES (16-02-14), tokersupreme (16-02-14)

Thanks

Lol hoon , you've forgot one very vital piece of equipment from your growout setup, and that is PATIENCE lol you'll need every last drop of it with the TV , good luck anyhow

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tirah For This Useful Post:

Olmec (16-02-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonigan View Post
    Wish me luck , 2 are in the airing cubboard between kitchen roll in a plastic tub, lets hope i see some action

Still undecided , canna pro soil, or coco, thinking coco as the canna soil might be a little to hot,

Anyhow getting ahead of my self !

Atb all

Hoon
    welcome along fella glad your on this tirah tiger ride m8 its rather exciting as we still dont no what were going to get, my tip for the seeds is if they dont crack first time around dry them out and then rewet them cos this worked on a third attemt on a " tv2 " that dint make it but at least it still germed.

they love a massive root system so go coco m8. this will help speed things up for ya cos there slow any way and might be real real slow in the old muck
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,629 Times in 3,261 Posts

Coco Good luck Hoonigan

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

Olmec (16-02-14)

Hoonigan Guest

Cheers guys, yes just a game of patiance now to see what happens, been keeping a close eye on all the tv grow out threads, so more then understand the potential problems that may unfold

Just excited to even try an grow these out.

Time will tell how this unfolds

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

Olmec (16-02-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,622 Times in 4,834 Posts

hi hoonigan i will sub for your tirah grow,i saving mine for outdoors in the greenhouse sowing first in sharp sand to let the frost soften the seed coat ime landrace seed are tiny but have very thick seed coat which needs either frost or gentle sandpapering to allow moisture and spring temps to trigger germination so all mine will start life this way,or not.good luck,i will be back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonigan View Post
    Cheers guys, yes just a game of patiance now to see what happens, been keeping a close eye on all the tv grow out threads, so more then understand the potential problems that may unfold

Just excited to even try an grow these out.

Time will tell how this unfolds

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (16-02-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,875 Times in 1,081 Posts

welcome aboard mate, another tv thread for me to spam!

subbed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

Olmec (17-02-14)

Hoonigan Guest

Welcome in toker an duke ,

Well, 7 seeds went in the tub,

1 supposedly full sativa seed, we will see

2 afghanys

2 criticals

An 2 tirah valleys

In a strange twist of fate,

We have one cracked tv ! Before anything else

Still to show a little tail but its early, was just checking an dont want to disturb any of them to much.

Still very early but cant help feeling a little excited

Hoon

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

dekay (17-02-14), Duke1 (17-02-14), Goodbuddy (16-02-14), Olmec (17-02-14), tokersupreme (19-02-14)

Hoonigan Guest

Well still waiting patiantly, rest have done there thing. But the tv that cracked open has yet to do anything else, although it still looks healthy an white inside, by no means giving up yet oh an a afghan still not cracked yet either,

Thanks

It's driving me mad mate, loads of plans all scuppered by having to wait for plants to grow haha inconsiderate nature!

Thanks

I've soaked 2 more and they didn't crack so dried them out again and been soaking for three days now and still nothing so they have another 24 to do something or I'm going to let them dry out once more and try what I think doublezero and duke1 said about a light rub on some fine sand paper befor a third soak lol C'MON the Tirah valley seed cracking crew

Thanks

lol that's commitment to the cause! you will germinate you bastards

I've got 2 more in soil but not expecting anything until weekend with how last ones were.

Thanks

I've heard of seeds bring dried out over ten times b4 they germed from the bagseed bush we used to get in the early 90's ppl I new back then used to use the old fridge for a few weeks then into tepid water and rinse and repeat until the seed cracked, they told me back then it simulates a autum, winter,spring and get um going lol cool cos some ppl still are still doing it now altho modern seeds normal crack first go if everything is right

Hoonigan Guest

The one seed that sprouted out of the two i tried went all goey, an dident make it, dried out the one that dident sprout , going to stick it and anouther in the fridge for a while.

Same with a afghany that dident sprout, although the one that did doesent look full indi at all, the criticals that are going have much fatter leaves, weird.

Ill update on next attempt

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (09-03-14), tokersupreme (09-03-14)

Thanks

the critical is renowned as being a beast though mate

25. The Following User Says Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

Hoonigan Guest

Wow this is fustrating, so far i tried two straight from getting them one cracked and then nouthing, the other is drying again afterthe 3rd time trying,

Second 2 seeds have been in the fridge for couple of weeks, one cracked and again then nouthing else. Second one done nouthing and will be dried much the same as the one from the firt try has been.

Doing paper towel method in little food storage tubs on top of the tivo box for some warmth

With filtered water with a ph of 6.0

Fustrating or what lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (27-04-14)

Thanks

They are not easy are they m8, try re-drying some I found that worked also a light sanding down the seeds seam

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Hoonigan Guest

Yeh there certainly not easy at all, the two ive had crack and then do nouthing are weird, dont get that at all.

Will keep on at it, hopefully i wont go through them all , got 6 left to keep trying with if these other 2 still dont do anything

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoonigan For This Useful Post:

Olmec (29-04-14)