Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Body building and marijuana.

Thanks

Default Body building and marijuana.

So is anybody else here into bodybuilding fitness as well as being a dedicated stoner, also anyone take steroids while smoking on ?

So my current goal is to get much fitter than the average joe that doesn't smoke. What appeals to me is for one having a nice body and two being fitter than the average person, so I can prove to people around me that you can smoke a lot and still be really healthy.

I currently eat very healthily, only fresh food, 6 meals a day, take all my vitamins and go to the gym almost every day. I used to smoke bong before hitting the gym but that combined with listen to kris kristofferson was a kill to my motivation while working out, now I don't smoke before I go. I have heard people saying smokin helps them relax and get a feel for the muscles that they are using, a better mind muscle connection, I have also heard that marijuana helps you relax and essentially help muscle growth, dunno if this is true.

So I have a race coming up, only 5k but I will be delighted if this "lazy unfit, good for nothing stoner" can out run half of the people that dedicate theirself to running, my point will be proven. Next will be a half marathon.

If I am fitter than the average person and am not psychologically damaged from smoking weed, no one has the right to say I shouldn't smoke it !! Lol

Anyone else into fitness, body building here ? Anyone into steroids ? Do you think marijuana has a negative or positive influence on muscle growth ? I know that it defo helps with the high amount of food to be consumed lol.

Just wanting to see other people's views on marijuana and working out, any comments welcome.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SensiSmokin For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-02-14), SmokeE bear (19-02-14), SmokinJoe23 (16-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

SensiSmokin (19-02-14)

Thanks

I myself would smoke an then go to the gym but after a few try's I gave it up. All those people at the gym make me feel uncomfortable and second I didn't feel much comfort when lifting. For example I would lay on the bench and go for 8-10 reps when not high but when high I can only do 4-5 just because my body doesn't feel comfort lifting. I can drive high, work high and, go to school high but lifting high just isn't for me. Im going to start running high.... Maybe that will work better for me.

Peace SensiSmokin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeE bear For This Useful Post:

SensiSmokin (19-02-14), SmokinJoe23 (16-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

There are two large threads on this already.

Here and here.

Also, no steroid talk please

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

SensiSmokin (19-02-14)

Thanks

Okay thanks eggbox.
    I know what you mean, can be quite intimidating working out beside dedicated bodybuilders, I am by no means "big" and sometimes feel the same but one thing you've got to keep in mind is that they are all incredibly vane and self absorbed lol, they are far more interested in looking at there selves in the mirror than looking at your muscles lol, can be quite entertaining at times.
    Myself when I was high workin out would sit on machines for a seat and spend more time looking through my phone than lifting weights lol.
    It is something that takes a bit of getting into but when you start seeing gains that's what gives me the most motivation for me anyway, perhaps you just need to get past that first hurdle start off really light and work on proper form.
    Running high on sativa I feel would be beneficial, I think it would help you get to your happy place in your head haha, again when you get past the shin splints to a certain level of fitness it is mostly mental, being mentally conditioned to switch off and just keep on going.
    Well hopefully it does help and good luck
    Ps you should try going to the gym again if its something your interested in and go in half hearted to start with, seeing it as more of a social activity, speak to some pretty ladies lol and have a laugh at all the posers, soon enough you'll get into it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SensiSmokin For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (19-02-14), SmokeE bear (22-02-14)

Thanks

Sorry I really need to start searching before making a thread haha, they threads you listed are good.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SensiSmokin For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (19-02-14)

Thanks

Try a good Pre-Workout for a bit of a boost,I usually smoke a j on the way to the gym and finish it in the car park if its just a weights session,If im doing cardio or boxing sparring/bag work i will only have a few pulls not a full zoot then have a nice well earned full j afterwards.
    Never noticed much or any difference to my training whilst smoking green,Still grew still got stronger and it kept my appetite up and gave me a great sleep even when on high doses of stims.
    Herb

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

havent tried the gym stuff but did smoke a joint once on the way to the swimmers... Didn't work out too well, but i enjoyed the big curly side wweeeeeee

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

BigHerb (20-02-14)

Thanks

t have spoken to several who claim smoking about 1-2 hours after a hard workout are able to revitalize the body better

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tree916 For This Useful Post:

W.S (20-02-14)

Thanks

if muscles made u fit mo farrah wouldn't be a twig

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast