Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: thcv strains anyone have experience?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Default thcv strains anyone have experience?

hi all well in my quest to find the best medicine for my tina i have come across some info that i wasnt aware of,then realised that im growing sative landrace that is high in thcv,so i googled it and read all i could understand it seems this is another cannabinoid that in our quest for recreational use has been pretty much bred out of most strains of cannabis but has great medicinal qualitys most of which cover the needs of patients suffering from neuropathic nerve pain and those with spinal problems as from what i understand from my research is that thcv blocks the signal to pain receptors better than either thc or cbd.
    my thinking is that i have the thcv in hand allready i am also growing cbd skunk/haze with 5%cbd and 5% thc add to that the afghan kush with its 20%thc and some cbd add sunshine daydream with its heavy resin with thc and cbd and blend this to make 1 oil that should cover all the needs of the patient,but what i cant find is the effects of isopropyl extraction will have on thcv?also if i want to keep thcv intact do i still need to decarboxylate the weed?i have a home made press which could in theory make a cold extraction would that be better?
    what i dont want to do do is wade in and ruin what is a rare and precious comodity so any advise or help would be appreciated,thanks all for reading and any replys,peace

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (20-02-14), galt (20-02-14), Goodbuddy (20-02-14), marque08 (01-03-14), TokeItUpUK (20-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

cant help but. good post

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (20-02-14), galt (20-02-14)

Thanks

i take it thats a no then! ok i guess i will have to be a forum slut elsewere then,cheers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Duke1 View Post
    i take it thats a no then
    Embarrassed to say this is all new info/questions. I could also benefit from this, let's see what can be gleaned from the info sespool.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (20-02-14), W.S (21-02-14)

Thanks

No experience with high thcv strains but read that jack the ripper from TGA Subcool has been tested at 5.5% thcv

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadrack For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (20-02-14), fishrealhigh (21-02-14)

Thanks

hi bl i did try looking on google and skunkpharma but could find no definate answers i have messaged a friend with bud buddies who might no,thanks for posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zbub III View Post
    Embarrassed to say this is all new info/questions. I could also benefit from this, let's see what can be gleaned from the info sespool.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hi shadrack i have a high thcv sativa allready im just trying to work out how best to use it,cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrack View Post
    No experience with high thcv strains but read that jack the ripper from TGA Subcool has been tested at 5.5% thcv

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

shadrack (20-02-14)

B L Zbub III Guest

hi bl i did try looking on google and skunkpharma but could find no definate answers i have messaged a friend with bud buddies who might no,thanks for posting.
    Yeah a quick look only brought a ton of gobbly.

OK, I have the material to do test runs nothing but info exchanged. If you find process and/or procedures and can't spare the grind, it wouldn't be strain for strain, but I can try diff temps, times etc. Perhaps a way can be found (the purpose of the thread eh?) to optimize the thcv of whatever is being worked with. Please use me, abuse me. Would feel grateful to assist.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (21-02-14)

Thanks

cheers i have plenty of time before its ready to find out all i can and plenty of time on my hands as im full time carer so stuck in the house much of the time,i have become a bit of an experimental cannabis chemist now!so far i have made suppositories,tablets,tincture and hao for tina in an attempt to find what works best for her,i quite enjoy it and keeps me from going stir crazy!but if i think of a mad idea she wont let me try you maybe getting a pm!peace
    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zbub III View Post
    Yeah a quick look only brought a ton of gobbly.

OK, I have the material to do test runs nothing but info exchanged. If you find process and/or procedures and can't spare the grind, it wouldn't be strain for strain, but I can try diff temps, times etc. Perhaps a way can be found (the purpose of the thread eh?) to optimize the thcv of whatever is being worked with. Please use me, abuse me. Would feel grateful to assist.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

you maybe getting a pm!peace
    Will be watching, and keeping the good thought.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (21-02-14)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast