Thread: Just got back from dam

Thanks

Talking Just got back from dam

Hi guys

Well where do I start? We went to dam on Friday for a long weekend for my stag do. We stayed in an apartment in the de pijp area of amsterdam slightly south of central. I'm a heavy smoker but I was the only one in my group of friends so I was the unofficial guide of the weekend. I did alot of research on the coffeeshops,lounges,bars,places to eat before we went so knew where I wanted to go and what weed I wanted to smoke while I was there. The only thing I can say was a negative about the trip was that I didn't stay long enough!!! Below I will put a list of all the coffee shops we visited and the weed I smoked while I was there and a rating out of ten.

1. Barneys coffeeshop. Dr grinspoon high=10 taste= 5 blue cheese high= 8 taste =10 Nepal temple ball 10/10
    2. Greenhouse coffeeshop central. Super lemon haze high=10 taste= 9
    3. Katsu coffeeshop. Mango haze high= 6 taste 6
    4. Papillon coffeeshop. Papi special (hash) taste= 7 high =8
    5. Grey area Coffeeshop shoreline (hash) taste = 8 high =9 girl scout cookie taste =4 high=3
    6. Popeye coffeeshop dealers choice hash very very very poor coffeeshop with sprayed weed and bad attitudes

There where a few other coffee shops we went in but nothing to shout about in my opinion you are much better not going around all the different coffeeshops trying to smoke as much different stuff as you can trust me when I say just go to barneys or the greenhouse as the have the very highest quality product in dam and the stuff you buy WILL taste how it smells unlike other places where it smells amazing then tastes harsh and nasty.

I also cannot recommend enough the Amazing nights we had in the emporium bar on the ceintuurbaan 186 manuela the owner and bar woman at this place made us feel so welcome and valued we just kept going back ,she's not supposed to let people smoke weed in her bar but she does anyway this bar is mainly locals so you must not go in shouting and being really larey but the music's good the drinks are cheap and it just feels like home.

Any questions or anything I could help you guys with I'd be happy too.

One more thing before I go trust me when I say buy a train ticket from a shop when you get there do not try and run the trams for free there are undercover transport officers that pounce on people who have no to ticket then charge you 37.50euro for a tcket you can get at the shop for 4 euro for the day.

Cheers l

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uk lewis For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (25-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

sounds like you had a great time

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

You missed some other amazing coffee shops mate! Did you go to the weed museum as well? I went to dam last March and did loads of research as well. Amnesia is the best coffee shop I think then voyagers.

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2