Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you know any of these high-CBD strains ? (part 2)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Quote Originally Posted by galt View Post
    Thanks. I posted and asked about ComPassion in Part 1. That one is on order now. :-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks. DO you think the Skunk/Haze will be a good yielder, suitable for indoor SCROG ?

I found all three variants of Afghan Kush on Seedsman.com and on the WOS website, but they make NO mention of anything about CBD content. What did I miss ?

hi it says it on the seed packet thc 21.6% medical value high(high cbd content)which reassures me that they realise the variability re cbd and dont want to make false claims,unlike many so called medi strain seedbanks who make big claims about there seeds,i have found through using them what works for tina and figure if it works well for her with the amount of pain she has it will work for anyone,good luck.

It is what they don't say that worries me. Mold, sensitivity to bugs, suitability for scrogging....
    Otto is on my list, but it looks like I will have to grow out a BUNCH of seeds to get the one I want. It is NOT a stable hybrid. Except for the current CBD craze, it would not even be a commercial seed. That may have to wait for a while.
    I have Cannatonic on order. That is definitely among the first ones I will grow out, just because everyone knows the name.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

galt (26-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

hi it says it on the seed packet thc 21.6% medical value high(high cbd content)which reassures me that they realise the variability re cbd and dont want to make false claims,unlike many so called medi strain seedbanks who make big claims about there seeds,i have found through using them what works for tina and figure if it works well for her with the amount of pain she has it will work for anyone,good luck.
    Thanks. I think I am going to wait on that one for now, until I see a testing report or get thru the 20 strains that DO claim high CBD content.I see it is available at four different dispensaries in Portland, so once I get out there and am ready to do some testing I may buy a gram and test it. It gets good reviews though.... http://www.leafly.com/indica/afghan-kush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2