Thread: Hey everyone advice please if you can :)

Thanks

Default Hey everyone advice please if you can :)

I assume i am on the right page for the info I'm looking for if not i apologise ive recently been looking into cannabis as an alternative medicine for my nan who has pretty severe arthritis and is being loaded with codeine and diamorphine just to be able to walk, I have seen the deteriorating effects it has on her over the years and have decided to try take it into my own hands by growing my own cannabis organically where I know it is safe from contaminants and know exactly what strain it is also. I wont get into my grow as this isnt the right area to discuss it, i jus want a personal view point from any medicinal users of cannabis out there on what form of consumption will be best for her. She has severe asthma and simply cant hold in smoke so this isnt an option i was thinking a tincture but I'll leave to what you good people out there see best. Thanks all

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concon For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (05-03-14), Duke1 (05-03-14), Olmec (05-03-14)

Thanks

I should have noted also due to circumstance autos are my only option and outdoors is as good as it gets for now i understand this isn't the most efficient way to do things in terms of yield and potency but I have no choice, just doing what I can for now until I can afford an indoor setup.

Thanks

Well first off good luck to you an nanna of course!

Next up growing outside, I presume from " nan " you in the uk right?

3rd up auto's, I did an auto once but I didn't do well it stood about 6inches and gave me a rather nice quarter lol but let's jump forward a few years up to present time and what would u no auto's have moved on, not just a little bit but fecking loads and are now very very viable, and there are lots to choose from, there are a few good photoperiod plants out there that do well in the uk have a nose at purple maroc for a start. Time to start thinking of getting tour serfs germed inside m8 and prepping the sites were there going to be, keep us all posted there' s loads of help on Here for ya
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Concon (06-03-14), Duke1 (05-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi i grow for medicinal use for me and my missus who has spinal stenosis and osteo arthritis the best and easiest method of taking it is cannabis oil in gelatine capsules size 3 holds about 80mg which is a good dose of average oil for my missus tina it works better than the pharma opioids which have such horrible side effects her oil is a godsend and i really reccomend it.if you got to grow autos then for arthritis pain we have found auto afghan express from positronics seeds is very good and yeilds good medicine for an auto,in this respect autos vary greatly and finding consistency is hard,it might help to have a read of the medical section stickys and i also have a thread on arthritis on there some where!you will find that a regular daily dose of oil will probably treat her asthma better than an inhaler does.as well as boosting her immune system,my thread iso oil skin cancer treatment has an oil making guide and if you need help feel free to post any questions there,link in my sig good luck and bless nan.i miss mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Concon View Post
    I assume i am on the right page for the info I'm looking for if not i apologise ive recently been looking into cannabis as an alternative medicine for my nan who has pretty severe arthritis and is being loaded with codeine and diamorphine just to be able to walk, I have seen the deteriorating effects it has on her over the years and have decided to try take it into my own hands by growing my own cannabis organically where I know it is safe from contaminants and know exactly what strain it is also. I wont get into my grow as this isnt the right area to discuss it, i jus want a personal view point from any medicinal users of cannabis out there on what form of consumption will be best for her. She has severe asthma and simply cant hold in smoke so this isnt an option i was thinking a tincture but I'll leave to what you good people out there see best. Thanks all

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (05-03-14), Concon (06-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

my daughter uses oil on a daily basis to help her epilepsy she is doing much better than she was on prescribed medication granted she still needs some of it but not as much which can only be a good thing wishing you both well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Concon (06-03-14)

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the Replies, nice to see other people out there doing the same thing my idea to treat my nan this way has not had full support of everyone i know. Yeah we live in the uk good to here photos are possible here i was a little concerned about them due to me living in a city/sub urban type area as i heard heavy street lighting can mess up the cycle off the plant when outdoors but im a complete novice so I may be very wrong . Thanks duke for the informative post the capsules sound like a very good idea as I know this will be no problem for her to do i will more than likely have a fair few questions for you when i move over to your oil making guide . Hey babybud ive read loads recently on treatment of epilepsy with cannabis oil its good to hear its working well for your daughter. Its a real shame that in this day and age we still have to fight for something we all know is possibly one of the most effective and safest types of medication out there. Good luck to you all and duke ive read abit of your stuff its amazing to see the advancements you're making and thanks again ✌️

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Concon For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-03-14)