Thread: Here I am - Honest and forthright

Thanks

Default Here I am - Honest and forthright

Hi everyone, I will just Introduce myself.
    Have been on here a bit now few months and has been great.
    I Grow Hybrids. Make my own and introduce new strains I love it.
    I would say I am basic grower indoor but outside is where I thrive..... Keepin it real !!!

Peace everyone love THCtalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rossy007 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (05-03-14), dynodave (05-03-14), Spiked (06-03-14), THE DUDE ABIDES (05-03-14)

scoobs Guest

How do rossy
    Enjoy ur stay👍

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobs For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (05-03-14)

Thanks

Scooby I have just for the first time done screenless scrog I will update pics few days. Its better I think. I tape pipecleaners to the outside of the pot then bend the branches into them. Can move the plant so portable and just makes life so much easier than a screen they are clumsy and you cant move them easy. This way the best way and scoobys way same thing. Nets are yesterday and only good for rooms full ha ha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossy007 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (05-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi and welcome rossy007 i hope you like the forum,but i have to add scrog is great in a wardrobe too!has doubled yeild and reduced waste!enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossy007 View Post
    Scooby I have just for the first time done screenless scrog I will update pics few days. Its better I think. I tape pipecleaners to the outside of the pot then bend the branches into them. Can move the plant so portable and just makes life so much easier than a screen they are clumsy and you cant move them easy. This way the best way and scoobys way same thing. Nets are yesterday and only good for rooms full ha ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUNP0259.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	253254

Hybrid ketema/whiteshark. pipe cleaners used to tie the bitch down. No net no fuss. Scooby stew on the right track. I am plodding down that road right now Just makes sense. I can move it whenever I want easier watering. Created a room Just for this expecting big returns with you guys behind me. Come on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rossy007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers the duke I respect your work G. you was one the first I met on here great guy. safe mate

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossy007 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (05-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,010 Times

Welcome to the Forum rossy007, Theres a few outdoor boys and girls on here mate, good to have another on the Forum
    <a href=https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10866&dateline=1292190185 target=_blank>https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ine=1292190185</a>

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-6-sexy-auto-s

NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS HERE'S THE MUFF MEISTER.........

DUCT TAPE
    Turning "No,No,No" Into "Mmm,Mmm,Mmm
    Since 1941

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Welcome to the Forum rossy007, Theres a few outdoor boys and girls on here mate, good to have another on the Forum
    Outdoor is where the big guns come out - Great fan of nature doing the work and this year is going to be my best yet. Pleased to meet you Spiked ... Got few autos on go now (indoors) and Blueberry auto is on my outdoor list this year. be good respect!!