Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Malana hash

Thanks

Default Malana hash

Has anybody had any malana hash I had some in the dam and it was really oilly but my mate had some hash he was calling malana hash it's really soft and smells really strong like in the dam but it don't seem as oilly anybody else seen This about?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woodfire For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-11-18), GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Malana is a village, and much of the hash is handmade, so variation is to be expected. Not just from batch to batch, but also from piece to piece.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (05-03-14), CityDweller (05-11-18), GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks

everything between jungly and cream gets called Malana or Parvati. Used to be all called Manali. Hard to get the good ones these days!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weirdofmouth For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by weirdofmouth View Post
    everything between jungly and cream gets called Malana or Parvati. Used to be all called Manali.
    Stoners were never brilliant at geography, eh?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

TheKraken Guest

Check it out

Shows how the Malana Cream is made

Thanks

Huh.. thanks for the video

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dry Sift Wizard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weirdofmouth View Post
    everything between jungly and cream gets called Malana or Parvati. Used to be all called Manali. Hard to get the good ones these days!
    Yeah I don't think this is the real deal it don't seem to want to stick together when uve pulled it apart unless you play with it for abit and the price under a oner a z ,I had to buy 5g in the dam to get a deal I think it still worked out at 15-20euro a g/teinth can't really remember lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodfire For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks

Most foreign hash in Holland is rubbish. Very hard to find good quality hash in any of the coffee shops. Go to the Parvati, check it out for yourself - it's cheap!

And come to Morocco - I'd been smoking hash for 17 years before I came here, then I got a real education in it! 3 months in a hash mountain - go on, do it!!

Just to give you an idea, top grade hash costs anywhere from 60p - £2 a gram in the mountains, big batches of low grade go for as little as 25p a gram, and that buying 10 grams!
    Go to the mountains and you realise coffee shops like the Bulldog are selling badly polluted/doctored/cut hash for top dollar. You can find some good stuff in some places but good hash goes fast in Amsterdam, most of it is not what it claims to be.
    Last edited by The Professor; 28-07-14 at 11:05 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Professor For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks

havin spent time in morocco, i can totally agree with the above.
    It seems that Amsterdam and Britain end up with lower grade hash, compared to say, Spain for example.
    i spent a few months in the rif mountains, about 20 yrs ago, and i would say the hash there was some of the best ive sampled, but the atmosphere and surroundings undoubtedly helped too.
    The locals make lovely tea too, which is nice.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to badbillybob For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

Thanks

Malana is a small village it can't produce much hash...other villages like rasol ect take their hash there and it gets sold as malana creme lol...
    Also doubt the strain hunters got into manala as very rare they let westerners in the village as it a very holy place...
    Last edited by zippi23; 21-12-14 at 02:03 PM. Reason: addition

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zippi23 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast