Thread: where u get ya smoke in the dam

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Default where u get ya smoke in the dam

Amsterdam rules popeye's cafe got sick buds

Thanks

I was over 3 weeks ago, visited Voyagers, Greenhouse, Green Place, Club Media and Grey Area.

Voyagers is my favourite in terms of weed. Always has a good selection and always excellent! Had some G13 a few years back and was just divine tasting, this time I got some Grinspoon looking weed that tastes amazing.

Greenhouse (Centrum) was ok, lack of variety but decent as always.

Green Place had excellent weed as per usual, Rollex OG Kush and King Louie XIII were my favourite.

Club Media, only went here for the Champagne Haze but they were out of stock. Tried 3 different strains, all average and nothing to shout about.

Grey Area, visited here loads of times but was always busy, this trip I finally managed to sample some of their products. All average.

Thanks

try barney's bar, Kandinsky, prixdimi hunters bar can have some nice strains but I was a bit wrecked and bought a 5g bag out of hunters bar but thought it looked under 5g so as I was planning to bring some home and I had had plenty to smoke I decided to not touch the bag and bring it home with me and weigh it at home,i was right it was 4g it kind of ruined my Amsterdam experience for that weekend,never stopped me going every year for last 12years till I had a heart attack I still took my son for his 21st the year after tho,another trip next year for my youngest 21st and I think i'm going to retire from trips to Holland,the weed is better over here tbh,i mean you can easily smoke 7-10g in Amsterdam in a day but not over here,well not every day anyway

Thanks

Was over at NYE and didn't think voyagers was all that after hearing nothign bud good things... was talking to the owner who was cool but the budtender the next day was a total dick c'est la vie...!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,405 Times

Am I the only one who thought, after reading the title, "Any one of the VAST amount of coffee shops in the Dam" Go explore, oh wait your banned, gutted lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to W.S For This Useful Post:

KiefKat (08-03-14), shadrack (08-03-14)