Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cancer help- cannabis oil

Thanks

Hi Many Thanks for all of your advice, I'm finding the hardest part for now is persuading him that this is the way to go, although he hasn't agreed
    I want to make headway as time is not on his side, and he starts Chemo in 1 week (really didn't want him to go down this route), but its not my choice.

I have read that Skunk Haze is good for medical use, with 50% sativa 50% indica Mix.
    Is this hard to grow for a novice?, the site says 10-12 weeks for full growth does this seem credible?

Thanks
    Rob

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NEED_OIL4CANCER For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (11-03-14), galt (11-03-14), Rockster (11-03-14), Special Branch (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,640 Times

I would think you need to look at CBD strains..
    There are people on here that know better than me tho..

Have a read of this thread..
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-chop!-oil-run

I wish you and your family well..
    Peace..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChuChu For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

hope everything works out for you & your uncle

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (11-03-14), Zip (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NEED_OIL4CANCER View Post
    I need some advice please, I am looking to buy / make some cannabis to make oil
    to treat my uncles grade 4 tumor.

I have been told 1lb of good quality cannabis would kill the tumor.
    Any ideas on the cost of this amount, are there other options or places to buy medial cannabis?
    any ideas on best strain?. if I attempted to grow this amount what would I need in terms of seeds and time?

thanks in advance
    Rob
    Hi Rob,

The most common regime I know of for combating cancer with cannabis is a 60 day, gram a day of 50% THC, 50% CBD oil with a maintenance dose after that in perpetuity.

Do check out Jeff Ditchfield on Facebook. He's the man behind Bud Buddies and he's highly knowledgeable about cannabis oils and their medical applications.

I'd aim for getting a kilo of cannabis together to make the initial 60 grams with adequate oil left for a maintenance dose whilst you get the next batch ready as it's ongoing my friend, cannabis isn't a magic bullet but a medication that can keep you in remission as there is no cure for cancer but for the person who gets into remission for the rest of their life and dies due to something else, well then yes, for that individual it was a cure.

As regards what to grow, it's best to use a lab tested clone from a medical dispensary as a lab test will show the all important thc/cbd ratio's but if you are unable to access clones due to where you are in the US ( You talked in lb's weight so I'm assuming you are an Americano? ) you could try stuff from the CBD Crew like SkunkHaze although I'm not to sure what the cannabinoid ratio's are?

We stock these seeds in my shop in Spain along with CBD Kush from the CBD Crew but sold under the Dutch Passion banner and I would go to their website and check out the claims for their cannabinoid ratio's. See if they have an average cbd/thc ratio that they swear by and if you can find something 50/50 then buy and grow that.

If you get to the stage where you have the bud and need to make the oil please pm me and I'll furnish you with the basic info for making medical grade oil. It's not difficult but it's not something you can cut corners on and so will need some spending to buy the necessary kit.

And as regards the time needed to grow, flower and harvest, you are talking around 13-14 weeks max, seed to weed.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (12-03-14), Duke1 (11-03-14), FoxyLady (11-03-14), Special Branch (11-03-14), Zip (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi im sorry to hear another cancer victim suffering its an awful thing and chemo is rough to say the least,do you have any friends or family that grow?often a sympathetic grower will donate there trim and good oil can be made from this,we started with cashcropper waste and made good medicine for treating skin cancer and am now helping a friend through chemo,i cant help with the oil but can help you make good oil once you have the cannabis you need i would say you have little chance of getting oil from bud buddies as they are hard pushed to help many people,mainly due to stupid laws and lack of supplies they will give advice that might help,one alternative that might be of small help would be to buy the legally available hemp oil which has some cbd which can only help theres several american suppliers,make sure its whole plant extract and not just hemp seed oil.ime even if the 60grams isnt doable then even a smaller dose of good oil would make chemo more bearable,im no expert and dont claim any miracle cure but it certainly gives the patient relief with nausea and other effects from chemo.we have used it to treat skin cancer with amazing results and in animal tests it looks like it works,but we arent mice and until the research gets done and published we wont no for sure.i have a thread called iso oil skin cancer treatment link in my sig or through my profile,feel free to pm or post there any questions or concerns and if i can help i will,good luck and i hope you find what you need,peace
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED_OIL4CANCER View Post
    I need some advice please, I am looking to buy / make some cannabis to make oil
    to treat my uncles grade 4 tumor.

I have been told 1lb of good quality cannabis would kill the tumor.
    Any ideas on the cost of this amount, are there other options or places to buy medial cannabis?
    any ideas on best strain?. if I attempted to grow this amount what would I need in terms of seeds and time?

thanks in advance
    Rob

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (12-03-14), galt (11-03-14), Special Branch (11-03-14), Zip (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJones View Post
    The days of 1-2oz autos are over galt, with proper pots and coco (or dwc) you can pull 5+oz from em, it's doable in soil too (check out tang_pengs grows) if you know what you're doing
    ALL autos, or only specific strains ?
    Indoors or outdoors or both ?
    Would that be what you would tell a newbie to expect ?

I am thinking I may grow a few outdoors this summer, to get a harvest before the rains start.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi galt i have found reasonable succes with autos indoor average 3.4-4 oz per plant in 77 days from seed to harvest,however my luck with them outside even in the greenhouse has been bad,mould seems to love them!but the only good surviver was an afghan,auto afghan express from positronic seeds was the best and yeild of oil was above average for an auto i believe.not sure what the cannabinoid profile of the dp think different is but yeilds are comprable to average 12-12 grow easily.im not certain what level of cbds are in most autos as most seedbanks dont have or dont want to release such info,i personally would not relly solely on autos for meds,photos are better imo if you have the time and space.autos are fun to grow and best for a novice grower as long as they read up first,goodluck
    Quote Originally Posted by galt View Post

I am thinking I may grow a few outdoors this summer, to get a harvest before the rains start.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (12-03-14), Special Branch (11-03-14), Zip (11-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

if you where to grow your own, have a look at 'big bang' strain, they use it in holland for its medical uses & great for beginner growers

Good luck with the treatment

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (12-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by galt View Post

Nah ofc all autos are different in all aspects, but there are some proper mad ones about nowadays so if a big yield is of importance I can't see why once would go for lets say, a lowrider
    And yes, I would tell a new grower to expect that assuming they can follow the information that can be found on this page, a lot of people are fully capable of doing that.

Wish I could grow outdoors here lol, hardly anything worth calling summer and with my luck a guerilla grow would most likely just ended up feeding the deers in the area haha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (12-03-14)

Thanks

Also sign up to this form for more medical talk and user stories http://www.hempoilhope.org/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gixer77 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (10-04-14)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast