Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shady characters

Thanks
    Thanked 5 Times

Default Shady characters

I was stationed in Germany near the belgian/German border for several years while I was enlisted in th U.S. Air Force, needless to say I went to Amsterdam about twice a month. There are many Really shady people that prey on dumb tourists. So if you meet anyone and get a weird vibe from them at any time, it's best just to say " Oh, look at the time. I'm sorry but I'm running late and have to meet up with my friend for dinner at the hotel." I ended up getting myself into some pretty hairy situations by trying to be polite and thinking they're weird cause they're European instead of reading the signs for what they were. Also, THERE IS NO FREE PARKING ANYWHERE. So if you happen to have a rental car, make sure you pay at the Parking meter/kiosk and place your ticket/voucher on your dashboard. If you don't they will boot your car and it costs over 200 Euros.FYI

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreAuld For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (12-03-14), SmobyToker#1 (13-03-14), tlh2496 (13-03-14)

Thanks

was over for 1st time last year with the wife. she's been loads of times. down the red district had an encounter with some French Moroccan, the usual pish, "pssstttt, want drugs". i replied "na man, got my aine" guy left us alone after that )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tlh2496 For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (13-03-14)

jimmi420 Guest

Easier to say fuck off stop bugging me. They usually do.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

BRIAN BADONDE (09-04-14), tlh2496 (13-03-14), ~dankster~420 (02-04-14)

Thanks

belter jimmi )

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tlh2496 View Post
    belter jimmi )
    Even better one is to test what they selling, cus it`s usually the skinny African drug dealers bugging and offering testers b4 you can say fuck off, so test it tell em its wank and to fuck off, just be careful with that one my m8 nearly came unstuck, cus they can and do get face on those try b4 you buy dealers when you tell em to fuck off it`s shit and b4 you know it you in Africa surrounded a bit like rourkes drift.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

BRIAN BADONDE (09-04-14), dastardly (20-03-14), tlh2496 (16-03-14), TokeItUpUK (13-03-14), ~dankster~420 (02-04-14)

Thanks

Watch out for that old guy sitting in the corner blowing smoke into the face of the Labrador. Was a clever dog aswell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamybiffer For This Useful Post:

~dankster~420 (02-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,698 Times

It's a lot better now than it was when I went for the first time back in '08. I remember being approached by about a dozen dealers an evening in Centrum. It was fucking annoying...

I went again last year and I only encountered only a couple... some leaning against a wall in the RLD offering up hard drugs to people walking past around 11pm.

The other was in broad day light at around midday walking past near the Central Coffeeshop which is opposite the train station... the dealer is leaning against the railing on the roadside... Singles me out of a crowd "eh you!... Coca?!!" I found it quite funny to be honest

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BADM4N For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (21-03-14), ~dankster~420 (02-04-14)

Thanks

They wind me up you can't walk in peace. Everywhere you go.. "Cocaine, cocaine.."

I was on my own walking back to the hotel around 11pm when one jumped INFRONT of me walking backwards and the other at my side bumping into me.. " u buy cocaine!" Told them to fuck off and stood my ground and they did Infact fuck off..

Before I went I posted a thread on here asking where to go for the best weed the usual shit and was told to watch out for the pests that try and have you off. I was told to simply stand my ground and be loud. So it did work haha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ScouseWeedSmoker For This Useful Post:

BRIAN BADONDE (09-04-14)

trumptummy Guest

Weird because they're european? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Thanks

I believe he was saying it's weird over there cause people say pssst drugs over here.. lol Name:  images (97).jpg
Views: 88
Size:  2.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by trumptummy View Post
    Weird because they're european? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast