Thread: Gemini systems

Thanks

Default Gemini systems

Hey guys sorry I've not posted much been real busy with work etc. I thought I'd give you guys an update after the help you guys gave me. Here's a few snaps. [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/12/

These were taken in second week of flowering. I'm not so sure that there supposed to be so big. I have had to go out and buy a bigger tent as they out grew my 1.2x2.4x2.0.
    As this is my first grow using these systems and using hydro I'm just curious as whether I've done something wrong for them to be so big. As in I left them in veg too long.

There royal seeds haze berry. I'm using Gemini systems with canna base nutes and advanced nutrients bud candy and big bud along with sugar peak catalyst. I was using just 2x 600 watts lights but as I've had to go up in tent size I'm gonna have to purchase more lights. Would it be ok to use 400watt lights alongside my 600 just I've gone way past what I had hoped to spend on my kit.

Thanks

These are the pics I've taken today just 3 days later from the pics in my previous post these are now almost 2m tall

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBadWolf For This Useful Post:

lousizzle (30-10-14), mushroom (30-10-14)

Thanks

Not sure if it should be going here but. I've recently purchased a 8" fan and filter cause going up in tent size my 4" wouldn't be doing the job. Problem is the 8" fan sounds like there's a tornado is ripping through my tent it's way too noisy. Could I fit a normal light dimmer switch to slow down the fan or do I need to go out and spend £££ on a proper control box ?

Thanks

could get some velcro sticky things to tighten it up ...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

You could try, the worst that will happen is it would burn out your dimmer switch (they're meant for lights not motors)motors usually draw more current than lights, I'd recommend getting a fan controller from a electrical store or eBay, Easy to install.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Or you could get a silencer for your filter ... Don't know how well they work though...