Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: United v liverpool. Spurs v arsenal

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,524 Times

is the big picture. the best players want to play in europe, liverpool in could see another good run of years to come, man u could find it hard to get back to the top soon, and the big picture, between them liverpool and man u must have as many cups between them as the rest of the division put together, man u have just edged ahead of liverpool, here we come..............

2. The Following User Says Thank You to algie For This Useful Post:

lizardking (16-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,726 Times

Brilliant result for the REAL reds today,looks like Utd are done with now,time for new manager,players etc.bad times ahead for Utd...fooking shit hot times ahead for liverpool...loving it,now let's go smash city and Chelsea.
    I'm trying not to think bout winning the league,don't wanna jinx myself...but,can liverpool win the league?

Thanks

@ lizardking
    love it mate! im a mad l.pool fan and was a bit sceptic of a result today
    but the boys beasted it!!! best season for a long time and the future looks good with all the young players

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey_D For This Useful Post:

lizardking (16-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,726 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_D View Post
    @ lizardking
    love it mate! im a mad l.pool fan and was a bit sceptic of a result today
    but the boys beasted it!!! best season for a long time and the future looks good with all the young players
    Yeah I know what ya mean,I was expecting more from Utd today,even thought they would turn us over! Brilliant result though,the lads are playing very well,just hope they don't get carried away,just keep winning ya games...that is all lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardking For This Useful Post:

Mikey_D (16-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,405 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    are the yids still one down? ffs.. fucking hate gooners lol i dont even like football anymore (im a spurs fan so understandable right? lol) but if there is one thing that boils my piss its getting beaten by the stinking gooners

IJ
    Haha well your gonna hate the next few days, when u's gooner fans take the piss outta ya's

Thanks

obviously arsenal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2