Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Off to the Costa Del Boy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Hester View Post

I say fuck em, I'm just gna grow my weed until I die whether its legal or not.... I couldn't give a shit.
    Sow sow sow, grow grow grow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trumptummy View Post
    Oh right, what do you suggest we do then mate?

I can't have plants in my garden, it would get me landed in the pig house quicker than you can say '20ft mutant'.

Peace
    Its a simple question of maths (numbers) sorry you cannot work it out mate but I cannot be anymore specific than that which I've said in my first post.

If you fear the police now, you will only go on fearing them I'm afraid, and so will everyone else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n0n_compliance For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (19-03-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Hester View Post
    I say fuck em, I'm just gna grow my weed until I die whether its legal or not.... I couldn't give a shit.
    This is exactly what I'm saying, but we need more numbers and less fear of police, more individuals and less "groups" which can be lead away from the goal.

jimmi420 Guest

Free dirt/compost for all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

O®G@N$©S (20-03-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Free dirt/compost for all.
    unless your happy to pay for what is already given to you to use, yes.

Thanks

Paying for electric to grow is no different to paying for electric for heating/cooking.
    What shall we all do go live in a cave? Just to piss the government off?
    Also like I said for a lot of people this is a hobby. I want to be able to do it all year not just summer.

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by n0n_compliance View Post
    unless your happy to pay for what is already given to you to use, yes.
    Just sounded a bit OTT in you original post telling us fee muck does exist and i guess if you grow in hydro they prefer the ease of just turning a tap over that of a spade digging up muck

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marque08 View Post
    Paying for electric to grow is no different to paying for electric for heating/cooking.
    What shall we all do go live in a cave? Just to piss the government off?
    Also like I said for a lot of people this is a hobby. I want to be able to do it all year not just summer.
    Electric for heating/cooking is for just that.
    Do you not pay for extra to keep a large bulb going for 18hrs a day?
    so do you agree you "pay" extra for your hobby?
    What has it got to do with pissing the Government off? This forum has rules also, I expect you follow those too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Just sounded a bit OTT in you original post telling us fee muck does exist and i guess if you grow in hydro they prefer the ease of just turning a tap over that of a spade digging up muck
    I understand the benefits of hydro, I was not knocking it either, the point I make is it looks like your paying for your illegal hobby by paying the very people that tell you you cannot grow a plant in your garden in summer (which if done properly would mean you shouldn't need to have to grow in winter) but capitalise your need to do it indoors by paying them a fee to do so, with addition to pushing out the dealers which they get you to do by proxy of growing your own in winter.

Everyone has use of the land to live unless they fear man, do you disagree?
    Last edited by n0n_compliance; 19-03-14 at 02:35 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n0n_compliance For This Useful Post:

Mindless (19-03-14), Special Branch (19-03-14)

Thanks

Default Off to the Costa Del Boy

Quote Originally Posted by n0n_compliance View Post
    Electric for heating/cooking is for just that.
    Do you not pay for extra to keep a large bulb going for 18hrs a day?
    so do you agree you "pay" extra for your hobby?
    What has it got to do with pissing the Government off? This forum has rules also, I expect you follow those too?
    I mention the government because you have, at least twice brought them up yourself. (On phone and can't multi quote sorry.You seem to be implying that it's wrong to use electricity to grow because the government gets money from it? They get money when I turn my cooker on too. So what. If I've got your point wrong then apologies but to me that seems to be where you were going.

Edit: of course I admit I pay for my hobby I said that originally. And I'd much rather give that money to the electric company/government than some twat dealer.
    Last edited by marque08; 19-03-14 at 02:46 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast