Thread: kingspan thickness

Thanks

Default kingspan thickness

hi, I have a gt 100 nft tank and was looking to get rid of the corex and use kingspan, what would be the right thickness of kingspan to buy,,,, cheers

Thanks

Although I haven't used NFT I have gone DWC and used Kingspan to control temps in the tank. I have an 84 litre Really Useful Box with 60-70 litres of solution in it, my grow chamber sometimes gets to 30C but as the Kingspan encases the whole 84 litre box temps in the reservoir rarely get above 16C. 25mm Kingspan works perfectly on my setup, so if you're going to get a 2.4m x 1.2m sheet of 25mm Kingspan why not make a 5 sided box (no bottom) to sit over the whole NFT tank? Obviously just cut holes in the top where your plants will grow through.