Thread: tlc test kits anyone used them?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Default tlc test kits anyone used them?

hi all i have been looking at test kits for finding the cannabinoid profile the hunt out some good cbd strains well most kits are thin layer chromotography and not being a scientist i have never used one,my questions are,has anyone used these home test kits and if so could a fool like me do it?there not cheap and the only economic one i have found works out at about£7 a test which sounds doable,but the kits near£300 so dont want to waste it,any info or links to usefull stuff would be great,i will get a handle on this some how!cheers all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Olmec (07-04-14)

Thanks

I forgot about these again! Il be following along
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmec For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (07-04-14)

Thanks

hi omec i found a good article about them but not on here,uk420 podencoid has a thread but there a bit ignorant with new members over there!worth a read though i cant post links but theres a french company im looking into,its a shame its so hard to share these things with our stupid laws we could all chip in and test whatever we like,apparantly they are not greatly accurate but give a good indication of whats in a sample tbh without it it will all remain guesswork.i can get it tested in spain for 50euro plus post and risk of interception and they only test bud i think,my need is to test oil.i shall continue to research and post any usefull results,thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec View Post
    I forgot about these again! Il be following along

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-04-14)

WanderinBloke Guest

Check this out, duke. It's a fancy new 'sniffing' device which looks like it'll do what you need. Not quite available yet but worth a look.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mydx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-04-14), Duke1 (07-04-14), Olmec (07-04-14)

Thanks

thanks interesting maybe in the future but really need something practical now for testing the oil without having to send it abroad,fecking stupid laws make it very difficult.cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    Check this out, duke. It's a fancy new 'sniffing' device which looks like it'll do what you need. Not quite available yet but worth a look.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mydx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (08-04-14), Olmec (07-04-14)