Thread: Ever Tried Indoor?

Thanks

Default Ever Tried Indoor?

I found some automatic Dark Devil seeds and i started growing it, today they went out from the soil!
    Have someone tried it yet? Give me so advices thank u in advance

Dave-Hester Guest

Generally people advise not to repot autos as it will shock them.

It's advised you plant the seed into the finishing pot..

Good luck with them though, keep us updated on your progress, and welcome to the forum

Dave

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Repotting autos is all about the tap root Ive gathered.
    The longer/deeper it goes the more plant you get above ground. Repotting doesn't encourage these to spread there roots more.
    My mate repotted an auto into a hempy bucket a week before flip, it grew nice but the roots didn't even grow into the res. they stayed in the top 7L of the bucket???

Green mojos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nicola, I did three dark devils last year in a green house very nice they were too, I went from jiffy plug straight into 11ltr pots, but I have seen a few people pot up(only once) with auto's and had brilliant results its all about timing not letting the tap root hit the bottom of your first pot because that will stunt the overall growth of your plant, hope this helps.