Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To scrog or not to scrog?

Thanks

Default To scrog or not to scrog?

I am sure that this subject has been exhausted before but I would really like to canvas some opinions here.

I am thinking about using the scrog method for my next grow. I have read several articles on the inernet singing its praises in terms of increasing yield. The varieties I want to grow (maybe also due to my skill level) during my prior grows tend to be very potent but not big yielders.

Would anyone advocate using the scrog method for increasing yield? Or is it all hype and b.s?

Thanks

by scrogging your exposing your budsites to more light, so if you have the time to sit and fiddle with your ladies itll defo increase your yield
    'Everyday a fishing day, not everyday a catching day'

Diesel Ryder 250W- CFL Completed

Its all fake, I got it somewhere don't remember. I'm a very insincere person.

Thanks

sorry new to this what is scrog?

Thanks

screen of green it means you put a screen or netting over your plants and spread the branches out underneath it so that all the bud sites get equal light so you dont get popcorn bud.

Thanks

sounds good, so its basicly to stretch the plant out side ways to let more light hit more of the plant? sort of like spreading your fingers? will also suport the plant then

Thanks

i,m going scrog this time around,normally i go sog

Thanks

sog? wats that?

Bobby Digital Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stone14 View Post
    sog? wats that?
    stain of grease.... if you do a little reading about indoor cannabis growing you will find out so much about this wonderful plant good luck,
    happy reading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

kemo (23-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,245 Times

Lmao actually sog is Sea of Green. Agreed though a little reading and you would have found this out. SCROG is usually done with 1 or 2 plants depending on the size of the screen. As said above the idea is to spread the plant out and then end up with a nice even canopy of buds. The sog consists of several clones that have been rooted and usually vegged for around a week. The idea is to have lots of small plants but that are pure bud because the light can penetrate down to the soil as the plants are only around a foot or two tall. I would love to show you a pic but they have been deleted on the other site I go to. Not only that it would break site rules as the pics contain around a hundred plants looking like 2ft christmas trees.
    'there was a young man named jobby,
    who haboured an illicit hobby,
    with renknowned growing fame,
    he put our plants to shame,
    that bright young man named jobby'

Thanks

thanks for the response - a question about how to scrog?

Am I right in thinking that you feed it through the same hole where it came then back though the next hole, or doesn't it matter?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast