Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jeez, not even started my grow room yet and more bad news

Thanks

Unhappy Jeez, not even started my grow room yet and more bad news

Found out from mum the other day that my dad has had to have a scan on one of his lungs because "something doesn't sound right", according to the doc, and he has a persistent cough. So we're waiting for the scan results and I just hope it's not tumours from his non-hodgkins. Add to that and I got some test results back today as I've been having post-period pains, and my CA125 test is "abnormal" and raised - but only to 65 so not horrendous, still - I now have to go and have an urgent ultrasound scan to check for cysts or worse on all my inner lady bits. I've not even set up my grow room yet and am still on a learning curve and now this It's gonna take months to grow and dry out the weed - assuming I have a successful first grow, then I have to extract the oil carefully and properly and get it to my dad and take some myself, who knows where either of us will be be in 3-4 months time. Cr@p day

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gixer77 For This Useful Post:

weedtroll (14-04-14)

crazycatz2012 Guest

Aw man that suck's..Hope for the Best is all can do sometimes. Keep going with Ya Garden...can be quite therapeutic watching Your Ladies Grow...

Peace

Edit: IDK Where you @ OR all Rules of Site..But maybe someone could "Gift" You some Oil.....?
    Last edited by crazycatz2012; 14-04-14 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks

Nah, I know not to ask for it on here - I've dropped my bro a line as he grew it ages ago and maybe still likes a joint or two so he may have some contacts, but no guarantees on the quality of the weed. I'm on the Hemp Oil Hope forums too and some people on there offer help but it's not guaranteed. I just need to get on with it and get my grow started. Number 1 priority now for sure. My CA levels aren't elevated much, when compared to others who have serious ovarian cancer issues, but they are definitely not normal - hopefully it's just be a benign cyst or something :/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gixer77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,146 Times

Hope you get some better news soon hun.

But keep on with your garden tho. You growing weed = freedom.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to weedtroll For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (14-04-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi gixer sorry to hear things are bad for you we been there ourselves and you have all the help you might need here to get your grow on and make it a worthwhile one so go for it girl get that groom set up and in action i really hope your news is not as bad as you fear,maybe one day when they finally legalise it we be able to help each other more,till then we learn to grow!good luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

weedtroll (14-04-14)

Thanks

It's insane, when there are so many peer reviewed science papers saying that it works and it has an effect on tumours and it helps to stop epileptic fits, etc etc etc and helps on so many conditions.......you'd think that UK Cancer Research would be jumping all over this to get more research done and get it made legal for medical use in the UK

crazycatz2012 Guest

Yep it is...But when was the last time you saw anything Good OR for the Good of the common people happen in the UK?? I hope ALL works out for you Gixer77, I do feel for ya and understand - Lost My Uncle to it last year(and he was the best, shared My first Toke with him over 25yrs ago) and My Nan(his Mum) Diagnosed with the same thing this year.

But yeah it is "Mad" that change either Never seems to happen Or takes Forever!!!

Maybe with what's happening in other parts of the World(USA) will make OUR Government sit up and take notice, but ain't gonna Hold My breath while Cameron & Co are ruining(running) the Show...

PEace

Thanks

if the diagnosis is pulmonary fibrosis, and you have questions, let me know as I have been through it with my father recently.

I have experience and can offer advice, as it is a difficult one to cope with.

did he have a crackle on his lungs when the doctor listened?

Quote Originally Posted by Gixer77 View Post
    Found out from mum the other day that my dad has had to have a scan on one of his lungs because "something doesn't sound right", according to the doc, and he has a persistent cough. So we're waiting for the scan results and I just hope it's not tumours from his non-hodgkins. Add to that and I got some test results back today as I've been having post-period pains, and my CA125 test is "abnormal" and raised - but only to 65 so not horrendous, still - I now have to go and have an urgent ultrasound scan to check for cysts or worse on all my inner lady bits. I've not even set up my grow room yet and am still on a learning curve and now this It's gonna take months to grow and dry out the weed - assuming I have a successful first grow, then I have to extract the oil carefully and properly and get it to my dad and take some myself, who knows where either of us will be be in 3-4 months time. Cr@p day

Thanks

I'm not sure I'll have to give my mum a ring and ask her, or speak to my dad. He was told a few years ago that he had some pleural plaque on his lungs and that it was nothing to be worried about (this was waaay before he was diagnosed with non-hodgkins) - he's a retired marine engineer so has spent a lifetime breathing in god knows what fumes and chemicals. I don't know if the non-hodgkins can spread to the lungs or not, he never had any tumours when he was treated, it was just his blood count that was wrong but the mild chemo courses he did sorted that out, they said he'd not need any further courses for a while now but that as he got older, they would get less and less effective. I'll know more when he gets the scan results in about a weeks time Mum said he'd just had a persistent cough and that he'd resorted to taking cough sweets while stubbornly refusing to see a doctor, but in the end she pretty much frogmarched him in to get his chest listened to.

Did you treat your dad with any oil?
    Last edited by Gixer77; 14-04-14 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks

Unfortunately not, my dad although would of benefited from the medicinal side of it, was to far gone for this to cure.

Although I don't think this would cure pulmonary fibrosis, which is a scaring of the lungs.

If it stops the scarring then I will be amazed, but if it kills cancer then who knows.

All the best anyway, sounds your a step ahead of most in even thinking about this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast