Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: organic nutes....

Thanks

Default organic nutes....

im using bio-bizz soil and nutes across the board and i read on the net somewhere that if your using organic nutrients then you do not need to flush at all just feed the plant water with mollases in the week prior to the bit where you leave the plant to get thirsty before the chop! i9s this true or is the dude ryan riley talking shite?? i only ask cz im half way through my first flower stage n im getting close to the business end off the grow!!
    Manchester United

Aberdeen Fc
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?114690-white-widow-x-big-bud-hybrids-organic-grow.completed.

Thanks

You don't need to flush organic.
    I give my veg plants molasses and load it on in flower.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

sound good! nice one mate....

Easy Guest

I used to jus give the last day jus water but don't think even that is necessary

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ok so whats the end taste like? cz ive had stuff be real chemical taste from no flushing enuf from hydro, is organic totally differant like? soz fr askin, this is m first indoor grow on my own so im still trying to work it out u see

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbers For This Useful Post:

Easy Guest

There is no chemicals in organic feed to flush out it's all goodness . The weed would taste fine

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok cool thanks for the heads up, sure does make the run in easy! ive done a few outdoors grows but this is my first so much to learn! a mate popped in on wed n suggested a bit off De-foliation so i said show me n i was shocked to see how much he whipped aff but the 2 plants have gone nuts since he did it so im a believer now like!was looking at some Kalashnikova for my next grow, any off you had any experience with that strain from barneys?

Thanks

Personally I still like to flush well not flush really just minimise nutes I like to have them as yellow as possible at the chop I find for me it's a better smoke

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobmonk388 For This Useful Post:

jimbers (24-04-14)

Thanks

What are the best organic nutes people have used?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

have a look at old timers plant magic grow and bloom if your growing in soil hope this helps

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-10-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast