Thread: Tips on growing marijuana and hiding it

Thanks

Post Answered: Tips on growing marijuana and hiding it

Hey, I need some tips on how to grow marijuana for the first time I just want to know what are some things I can do to keep my plant alive just simple things, and good places to hide it and to keep the smell down? Thank

2. "A good tip to keep them alive is......... Read,read,read!

Look at the grow diary section and read through a few , theres lots too learn so good luck!"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times
    Provided Answers: 19

A good tip to keep them alive is......... Read,read,read!

Look at the grow diary section and read through a few , theres lots too learn so good luck!

HERB IS A PLANT!

Heres my grow diary:
    RDWC - 6 PLANT - RQS CRITICAL BY FSM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-acclaim-rdwc

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkySkunkyMonkey For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (24-04-14), Lab Rat (26-04-14)

crazycatz2012 Guest

Hiya Noob420grower, It all depends on the space and time and money, You could grow just a couple(2-3) Auto's Pick something Like Vast n Fast? Baked! but get something easy to start with, You WON'T Learn as much with Autofems, but its a Easy(ish) Starter..You want a Cupboard/Wardrobe or at least a Tall Boy you can gut, this needs to be painted Matt White(not Gloss OR Shiny) now in a Smaller space CFL OR LED(expensive) would be the way to go(Less Heat Issues) With CFL you could IDK? Maybe go with a 200w Dual Spectrum Bulb(Don't let anyone tell you they are Crap~They Talking from their Arse!) I Grew 4 x Ladies under a 200w Dual CFL on 1st Grow and managed to Pull 40z from them...Was VERY HAPPY!

You will need at least 3gal or 15Ltr Pots for Ladies(1gal for every month of Life Cycle) so 15Ltr just about do ya..Get some good-ish Quality Compost(Family Bargains do 60L of Peat Free Organic Vegetable Compost-£4.99) With this you will need to ADD just under half 60/40 Perlite(Wilko's-£3.75 10L) while in Wilko's also check out their home brand Liquid Seaweed Plant Tonic-£4..

The Compost mix will Feed the Plants for at least the first 3-4 weeks of Growth(The Seaweed Tonic is Low if any NPK and you can use every other Feed)

I use BioBiziz Grow/Bloom/Alg-a-Mic/Heaven...been Happy with these, but I am now looking into other ways of doing things...such as Molasses, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal and so on...

Good Luck...

Read Plenty,plenty....

Peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times
    Provided Answers: 49

a good read of some stickies on here and a good carbon filter & fan will take you a long way into getting a good grow under your belt

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

1st thing is dont tell no1, second is there your life, 3rd thing is be gentle to them good luck

Thanks

I have a Rogue Thunder in Bloom and she puts out quite a stink. I'm controlling the smell with 'ONA' crystals. See Ebay for the ONA and YouTube on how to make a tub using a 12 volt computer fan. Works great, I have 3 of them going in my box.

Good Luck, Keith

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times
    Provided Answers: 35

Giving them enough light , water , feed and oxygen is the best thing to keep them alive .
    The worst thing you can do to get caught is tell your friends and brag !! One jealous sausage will grass you up !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times
    Provided Answers: 51

Quote Originally Posted by keidiag View Post
    I have a Rogue Thunder in Bloom and she puts out quite a stink. I'm controlling the smell with 'ONA' crystals. See Ebay for the ONA and YouTube on how to make a tub using a 12 volt computer fan. Works great, I have 3 of them going in my box.

Good Luck, Keith
    Just be careful ur bud doesn't takes like ONA peng
    Davo