Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wagwan people of the world me need some serious help!

Thanks

Default Wagwan people of the world me need some serious help!

Ok peeple me move to the Uk the weed not so very good... i wanna grow my own babies and smoke me self, so now i bought the purple maroc good for the cold uk climate.. Im thinking of growing in 10L litre pots (STANDERD BUCKET)in me backyard and let mothernature do the work till me harvest ,.. im new to growing ion this cold climate jamaica is very different.. so me gona germiate this week with the wet tissue method .. what do u guys suggest i do after germination put on the windowsill? or straight outside in 10 litre pots im plan to use multi purpose compost and just water everyweek let nature do the work I research the strain and it says that its flower in august - september, tough plant mould resistah... i need advice on these ting... POTS??? SOIL??? IS NUTRIENT NECCESARY ... IS 10L POTS OK LIKE A STANDARD BUCKET ME USING WITH HOLES AT THE BOPTTOM ?? 1 LUV
    Last edited by Rastaman4515; 09-05-14 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks

1 litre? You won't get fuck all mate, stick it in the ground and get some proper bud.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Agent of Asgard View Post
    1 litre? You won't get fuck all mate, stick it in the ground and get some proper bud.
    1L it says 10L and yes if u put them in the 10L with loads of holes in the bottom
    The roots will find there way into the ground,also being in the buckets will make it easer
    to control slugs and snail attacks,put some copper tape around ur buckets,slugs and snails won't
    travel over it,also if u carnt get up to water,and it hasn't rained in a few days roots will get water out the ground,mite be a good idea,to dig the ground,we're u are goin to put ur bucket,mix in some blood and fish bone,and some chicken manure
    Happy growin bro
    Davo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

at first i,d put them on the window sill during the night when its colder and put them outside during the day when its warm and just break them in gently

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

dynodave (09-05-14), Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks

Why the hell have you bought purple maroc then if the weeds so shit here lol clearly u need abetter source m8 , if u want decent weed pick some thing else like kc vrains mango.Purple maroc its not the best smoke but does the job ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbodacheese For This Useful Post:

Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

The other thing I was goin say is,early girl,or why not do Autos,they good for outside uk
    Davo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks

Good on you for growinng ur own tho its the way forward GOOD LUCK ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbodacheese For This Useful Post:

dynodave (09-05-14)

Thanks

Thanks

I apreciate the help ppl, I have a concrete garden i plan to just stick the buckets down on the floor put a few holes in the bottom of bucket for water drain and oxygen is that ok? and the reason why me grow the purple mroc is that i hear it is early finish and reliable strain in de Uk,, not too much fuss about how strong the weed is ..as long as i can have a nice smoke i smoke alot of bush weed and hash not really a fan of all that chemical fuckry ... correct me if im wrong in the process me ppl..
    1. germinate in tissue
    2. plant on window sill for 3 week
    3.prepare multi purpose soil in bucket with holes in bottom fior oxygen and drainage
    4. copper wire around the bucket
    5. plant the seedlings in the bukets.
    6. water it with me tap..
    7.. i need help with number 7
    and is it necesary for the fishbone and blood me confuse with dt 1

1 luv my ppl

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rastaman4515 For This Useful Post:

dynodave (09-05-14)

Thanks

Yh man me appreciate the luv,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast