Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wagwan people of the world me need some serious help!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

if you get a good soil then you should,nt need to feed it for 3-4 weeks then if your going to use fish blood and bone then sprinkle a teaspoon full over the top of the soil every 10 days and let it soak through gradually, also i,d use perlite mixed in with soil for better drainage and more oxygen to the roots

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

dynodave (09-05-14), Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks

Yh man but the thing is i dont like all the chemical fuckry in the UK too strong make me hallucinate i com from a place where we smoke bush ganja, hash mellow highs so i think purpl mroc is a mello easy growing bud for UK climate Me idea is simple 2 just use a couple of old buckets hole in da bottom for oxygen and drainage place them in me back yard faceing south ways and just let nature do the rest is there anything im missing ? is my pl;an too simple .. will i need chemical and all tht stuff me confuse i wana keep it cheap easyy and simple and have decent smoke for winter peace nluv

Thanks

fish blood and bone is,nt chemical and neither is perlite , , fbb is organic so no chemicals at all, you,ll get a far better drainage with perlite , nearly every soil grower on here uses it , it keeps soil broken up too

Thanks

as long as it grow and get me mellow me nt to fussed... its my reason is the strain is strong it can fight the wind and them obstacle tht come in the way let nature give me a smoke too much white widow make me hallucinate not a fan of all tht chemical fuckry 1 luv

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rastaman4515 For This Useful Post:

bigbodacheese (10-05-14)

Thanks

Hi have you smoked the weed from orange hill. Was just picturing a uk garden fall of tyres

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moo moo For This Useful Post:

Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks

Yeyes im might just use the method that u saying, so the fish blood and bone where can i buy it fromand the perlite what do i have to do with it just mix a couple handful with the compost pllz explain 4 me i appreciate the help man BLESS GOD BLESS 1 LUV

Thanks

mix 25% perlite to 75% soil or thereabouts, get some john innes number2 soil as its got good ph buffers for growing weed, and the fish blood and bone , you,ll get them all in the same shop, most gsarden shops will sell all 3 of them, but like i say the soil will have enough nutes in it to last 3-4 weeks easy so no need for fish blood and bone for a month

Thanks

Man you can get fbb from any garden center man get your self a builders buckets and some autos you don't get much but what you do get is a little bit of uk magic. Depends how many you do yeah man

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moo moo For This Useful Post:

Rastaman4515 (09-05-14)

Thanks

Ok ppl now me understand the bazics i got 4 purple maroc seeds on the way i gt the 4 buckets all readywith holes in the bottom got perfec spot in me bk yard gt small pots for stage 1 seedlin stagez , got mix compost ready all me need to go buy is the fish blood and some bone and get some Parlite then we sorted me gna keep the ppl updated .. 1 LUV WEED IS DE BRAIN FEED 4 DA NATION X

Thanks

Dont forget sum copper tape around your pot, bucket or stork to repell slugs. Im just using ineer tubes you get tinfoil or clingfilm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast