Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grow in a garage in the north east of England

Thanks

Insulate it well now to save any hassle in the future. I would advise sectioning of a piece of the garage, insulating it and then putting a tent on the inside of that. This makes it easy to control temperature in certain situations, keeps things bit quieter and also much cleaner a pest friendly place to work.

Thanks

excellent looking job i have a 20ft shipping container in my yard down the back was thinking of doing this on half of it for a little grow last year but never got round to it ...the container is there years so not out of place cheers man ur grows are amazing cheers from ireland

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Jesse wtf are those door hinges doing hung like that and those conrods just tell me you are a petrolhead
    Love the set up tbh well done Jesse.
    Imnice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2