Thread: Grow/smoke report: Delicious Seeds LA DIVA Auto

Thanks

Cool Grow/smoke report: Delicious Seeds LA DIVA Auto

Hello all,

Thought I'd type up a quick grow/smoke report for Delicious Seed's La Diva Auto.

I got a few as free seeds, and thought I'd try a growout since I had never done an auto before.

First, my culturing was a bit stressful for the plant; I had start them in DWC under 500W of CFLs using basic GH nutes. Vegetation was going strong, but the reservoir developed pythium problems which I could not eradicate, so I had to switch the plants to soil under a 400W HPS about 5 weeks into growth.

The La Diva plant took very well to soil, but I think between the pythium issues and pH fluctuations in hydro her growth was just stunted permanently and she topped out at about 10-12 inches.

Flowering was complete within about 8 weeks, and while the buds looked very healthy she only yielded about 1/4 oz dry.

Now on to the good stuff:

Appearance- small-to medium sized fluffy buds with a light green hue and moderate pistils.
    Aroma- Excellent. Intense, sweet citrus with a hint of pine and grass.
    Taste- In a vape, I get a pleasant earthy pine taste with notes of sweet citrus. Not overwhelming, but again, pleasant.
    High- Ahhhh, the high. I was blown away by the intensity of this high. I didnt expect much out of a little auto plant, but after 3-4 vapor puffs I get a strong, warm, head and upper body buzz with a smiley chillout mental high that is long lasting. Be careful---you can overdo it with this strain!! I took 2 average bong rips and was well beyond the "comfort zone" of a high....a bit paranoid, spacey, and mentally uncomfortable. A few small puffs is all you need.

Summary- A lowish-yielding plant, but take my culture issues into account. May yield more in a stable system. Aroma is excellent, high is fantastic, and seed-to-flower time is between 7-8 weeks. Overall I'd give it a thumbs up for the home or hobby grower.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colossal For This Useful Post:

Zip (25-05-14)