Thread: Amazon questions regarding multi strains at once

Thanks

Default Amazon questions regarding multi strains at once

Hi guys, a little bit of help or advice required regarding using nutriculture amazon. I have the 8 hole version and would like to put a mixed selection of strains in it. Could this work as once a strain is ready and needs flushing I wont be able to flush the individual plant, more like all 8. I have a mixed 10 pack auto as this was my initial view and to let them do their thing but also have several regs and fems in my box but not 8 of any 1 strain. Im new to aeroponics and took a leap of faith as the amazon was on a stonking offer at the time. Im itching to use it but don't want to waste the holes with just a single baby.

All advice greatly received

Cheers guys.

Spud

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,172 Times

8 different stains could be challenging but its not impossible if you keep the EC really low throughout the grow. When it comes to harvest just chop those that are ready leaving some small branches on the harvested plant so she doesn't die and carry on with the others, obviously some will get a longer flush than the others and it important to pick strains that are ready around the same time.

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Spud_Gun (09-06-14)

Thanks

Cheers upton, this was my line of thought. I think I'll clone and forget 8 from seed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spud_Gun For This Useful Post:

Upton (09-06-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,172 Times

It will make things far easier mate.. If you start a diary please give me a shout

Thanks

As stated it would be tough. Even seeds from the same strain can be a challenge in a multi hole setup due to pheno differences. As Upton said just leave a bit of the harvested plant going if needed to keep roots alive. I have noticed with my low pressure setup that u need to run a hotter res than submersed setups.