Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kosher kush & berry bomb waterfarm mars 900 watt led grow

Thanks

Ok, so I did some research , and I think if I block all the light from reaching the hydrotron it will stop the moss or alge from growing, so ima cover the tops of all my waterfarms when I get home today from work , n see how that works out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babystankk For This Useful Post:

Oxy (13-06-14)

Thanks

Default Kosher kush & berry bomb waterfarm mars 900 watt led grow

Ok day 16 of veg, the kosher kush is still on the crutch. She is doing good tho , her roots just popped out the bottom of the bucket, here she is

The ph have been falling down and I think it's because i Have Alge or moss growing on my hydrotron. I put the plates over the top of the bucket to try to stop this from happening. The light reacting with nutrients or something like that makes it happen

Well here is the berry bomb!
    she has been doing awesome! Her roots hit the Rez @ day 11 fastest I ever had 😼
    . And here is the cheese

Can't wait till these boys get done! Well thanks for stoping in guys. If u have any advice feel free to share

Thanks

My baby girl jada

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babystankk For This Useful Post:

Brutalkillshot5 (27-07-14)

Thanks

Sorry guys ima be updating my journal my dum ass co worker broke the screen on my phone, but just got it fixed.

Somewhat Stoned Guest

Lol, can't wait to read more.

Thanks

Default Kosher kush & berry bomb waterfarm mars 900 watt led grow

Ok so I finally got my phone back, new glass screen on the iPhone :-)
    So first is the cheese, man I can say she is a trooper her roots are already in the Rez and she is growing fast, no ph problems wit her yet and she is now 20 days old

Now is the long wirey kosher kush, lol she is doing ok, I have her tied down with some twine to open her up , since im to lazy to Scrog, she is able to hold herself up now so I took off the crutch. I also topped her, which she is responding good to , ima try to get some root pics it's hard to do it solo tho.
    Day 30

Day 30 on the berry bomb!!! She is gonna be a big yielder she is drinking the most water and roots are already starting to ball up 👽. I have her topped and tied down to so she can open up .

And here is a family pic

I plan on vegging my plants till the end of this month which is right about 30 days, do you think I will out grow my space?

it's about 7 feet wide and 7 feet tall, I can switching lights early since If I need too, also since the plants are getting bigger I added about 300 watts which equals to 500 watts of cfl and led light. Ima add this big boy when I get ready to flower. It's an 900 watt grow light with 5 watt bulbs!!! What! MarsII 900 led growlight to be exact

Well thanks for stoping in guys, if you had any advice feel free to post it. keep cool like my girl jada
    Last edited by babystankk; 03-07-14 at 03:48 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babystankk For This Useful Post:

Brutalkillshot5 (27-07-14), Oxy (07-07-14)

Thanks

So I been looking around @ others people journals And I decided to start flower today, so tonight is first night of 12/12. Got the 900 watt led hung along 2 other lights around 200 watts each.
    Thanks for stopping by guys

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babystankk For This Useful Post:

Oxy (07-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

What EC and PH are you feeding them mate? Looking half decent pal, looks like they could do with a little TLC
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Gonna half to watch this one. Do you some kind of hybrid dwc setup? I'm wondering about the top feed and the broad net pot? How do you stake your plants in that system?

Hope you don't mind all the questions.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Smokey- View Post
    What EC and PH are you feeding them mate? Looking half decent pal, looks like they could do with a little TLC
    I have and tds ppm meter, my plants leaves are looking bad because I was to busy and couldn't come home on my lunch bread for 2 days, when I got off later the ph was @ 6.9.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast