Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canna PK 13/14

Diaper Guest

Default Canna PK 13/14

I'm interested to hear how you guys use this gear? I believe that some of you have different ideas as to when it's best used.

Thanks

Hiya M8,

Some like to give it strictly for one week only from the start of week 5.

I use it at the 5th week of flowering, i give it in 3 consecutive feeds of 1.5-2ml/Ltr over 10 days or so.

Then one of plain water, and back to flores for a week (depending on strain) or so before stopping the nutes a couple of weeks before harvest is due.

Thanks

I use it from week 5 through to week 7. Works a treat mate..

Anyone who says nothing is impossible clearly has never tried to slam a revolving door..

Diaper Guest

So, you guys are basically in keeping with Cannas reccomendation of 3 weeks before harvest? Or in time for the final swell as it were.

Midnight, you stop the Flores when giving the PK?

Thanks

There is load of debate about the length of time you should use it for. Some only a week but others like myself use it up to the point of plain water two weeks before harvest.. I lower the nutes by a smidging amount but only a fraction

Thanks

hello diaper,
    pk is ok but i find greensensation by plagron works better mixed with top shooter instead of 1mm either use 1/2mm of each mixed together this gave me my biggest yeild.

goodluck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diaper View Post
    So, you guys are basically in keeping with Cannas reccomendation of 3 weeks before harvest? Or in time for the final swell as it were.

Midnight, you stop the Flores when giving the PK?
    No M8, PK13/14 isnt a nute, it's an additive to be used in conjunction with your normal nutes. Basically is encourages/helps the uptake of the neccessary elements to enhance flowering ... You must keep giving it Flores as well as the PK otherwise the PK is a waste of time.

The Canna Boost Accelerator also needs to be used with the Flores & when combined with PK 13/14 during week 5-6 I'm told that they just take off, not at that point yet but another week or 2 & i'll be able to give my opinion on that score.

Diaper Guest

O.k thanks for the replies people, I'm clear on how much & with what.
    Just when to begin still puzzling the brain. Canna say 3 weeks before harvest, so with a 10 week flower period that'd be @ week 7 or earlier.

Thanks

I think i'd still go with week 5 personally, that leaves plenty of time to finish the plant & starve for a couple of weeks to make sure you use up or flush the last of the nutes out in time so as not to affect the taste.

I normally give the last feed @ 2 weeks before harvest & the last watering is a week to 10 days before harvest, that way you can more or less guarantee there will be no chemicals to spoil the taste & by not watering hopefully the plants use up some of the water stored in the bud which can be a good help with the drying if you happen top have a strain that forms very dense colas and as i've not had any issue with budrot i can only assume it helps with that too..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
    No M8, PK13/14 isnt a nute, it's an additive to be used in conjunction with your normal nutes. Basically is encourages/helps the uptake of the neccessary elements to enhance flowering ... You must keep giving it Flores as well as the PK otherwise the PK is a waste of time.

The Canna Boost Accelerator also needs to be used with the Flores & when combined with PK 13/14 during week 5-6 I'm told that they just take off, not at that point yet but another week or 2 & i'll be able to give my opinion on that score.
    eh i though it was just the potassium and phosphorous but in a very high concentration

never knew it was a catalyst or perfomance enhancer or whatever

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast