Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how many crops a year

Thanks

Default how many crops a year

hey my lovely smoker people my question is growing in southan uk how many crops a year can i do in a green house? many thanks in advance

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Hi & welcome to THCTalk

Strange question for a first post ... but we all have to start somewhere I suppose

One if they are photos (but to be pedantic then more than one as you could stagger the harvest - still one grow though)

If they are autos then think perpetual growing
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

hey sorry its not my first post i have another account but for some reason it wouldnt reconise my email so i made a new account so when i got back on i forgot that it was a new account lol so would it be wise to do one big crop a year and rest o the time do auto plants? and the reason or my smoking is i have rapid cycling bi polar disorder with aniexty and emotional disregulation plus awful panic attacks but when i smoke i have no symtoms of any of it so i smoke all day but i still stay coherant can keep a convosation and im pretty much not stoned atall it more levels me out and i can live a normal live while smoking. so i need to crerate a constant supply

Thanks

so what youre saying is one proper nice big crop a year, and then auto flowers for the rest of the year?

Thanks

Pretty much so, but why not grow autos along side the main crop to? Maximise production

Thanks

you sir are a genious lol i dont know if i have the space tho as i only have a 10ftby8 foot greenouse

Thanks

Yours is over twice the size of my greenhouse, trust me, you'll get a lot in there!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

TheBipolarBear (10-07-14)

Thanks

tell me please what time of year do i start my big crop so what time do i plant my seeds and how long willl they take to grow?

Thanks

It'll depend on your location...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

TheBipolarBear (10-07-14)

Thanks

in southan uk couple hours south of london and also what is a good seed to get what strain? i need a strong high yielding plants many thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast