Thanks

Default Delahaze try out.

I got given a delahaze seed,and she been in for 60 days.,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6260008_zps287bba4d.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	267180

What a lovely looking plant it is,and the smell in the morning...you get that typical citrus aroma, and its not even in flower yet.I fimmed a few weeks back, and although i didnt get the extra top growth that i wanted, ive ended up with a bushier plant.

Just some back ground on where i am with it,

I used some left over compost from last year, and added some john innes no3, and perlite.3 parts compost 1 parts john inn 1 part perlite.I have used john innes before, but i think its best used in parts with something like a standard compost for bulk.Its quite a heavy medium on its own.

I had some slight nute burn to start with, but its kicking on nicely.Ive not used any nutes since potting on, but use maxicrop seaweed, and might try a tomato feed at half strength later on.

Its going to be an outdoor grow this one as ive just moved house so not ready for a stealth setup yet.I keep the plant indoors at night to stop any unwelcome pests, and out in the day to get some sun.I move it around the garden a lot as the sun moves over the house.

So some questions,

I know delahaze has a long veg, and flower cycle, so as it stands how long roughly will the plant continue to veg here in the UK before flowering ?.

Will i have enough time to harvest before the colder weather kicks in ?....if not,

Is there anyway i can force it into flowering so that it crops earlier by creating a dark period then return it back to the outdoor light cycle ?.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skinters For This Useful Post:

M_C (26-06-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

beautiful ive seen 1kg pulled of della haze

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

skinters (26-06-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dynodave View Post
    beautiful ive seen 1kg pulled of della haze
    35 ounces with 1 plant ?...i told my mate who got me the seed ill be expecting about 3 ounces.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skinters For This Useful Post:

dynodave (11-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I believe 12/12 starts (in the UK) last week aug / first week sept but a lot of plants will start to flower at 14/10 onwards
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

skinters (26-06-14)

Thanks

Take a quick peak at this chart mate...its gives average daylight hours for UK... http://resources.woodlands-junior.ke...r/sunshine.htm

If thats right ill be pushing it ?.

It goes back to my main question...i dont want it to be flowering when the colder nights set in.

I should have put the seed in around may to be ahead ?.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skinters For This Useful Post:

M_C (26-06-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

If you have the space you could put them inside somewhere in total darkness for 12 Hrs a day & force flowering that way...

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Love dela haze nice day smoke

Thanks

Delahaze is great smoke