Thread: Feeding autos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Default Feeding autos

Hi guys.

I'm about to start 'heavyweight fast & vast'

On photo period i used Ionic grow/bloom, dutchmaster zone, liquid silicone & big bud/overdrive as boosters.

I assume i use veg nutes till the end of stretch (around week 5 if my research is correct?)

So what about the boosters? They usually require 2 weeks use each, but including the flush there shouldn't be that long left?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Boogieman (02-07-14)

Thanks

This is in NFT by the way

Thanks

Hey Gooba ... H.F.&V. looks like a nice strain..I don't know about other growers but I start using Big Bud around wks 6 thru 8.. stop B.B. and start using Overdrive until I start seeing amber trichs and then start flushing, but you can go longer if you want. depends on what kinda smoke you like ripping on..Good luck with your grow...
    Last edited by Boogieman; 02-07-14 at 02:06 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boogieman For This Useful Post:

Type M (02-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman View Post
    Hey Gooba ... H.F.&V. looks like a nice strain..I don't know about other growers but I start using Big Bud around wks 6 thru 8.. stop B.B. and start using Overdrive until I start seeing amber trichs and then start flushing, but you can go longer if you want. depends on what kinda smoke you like ripping on..Good luck with your grow...
    Cheers dude.

Yeah it has great potential! I know the breeder notes say germ to harvest in 8 weeks, but i doubt it will be that quick even with a totally dialled setup! So hopefully the trichs allow time to use overdrive for a full 2 weeks. That stuff is awesome

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Boogieman (02-07-14)

Thanks

I bought 20 seeds of that strain a while ago so have good info. I veg for about 3 o 5 weeks or till you start seeing the hairs, then I do a mini flush and start on the bloom nutes. if you never gorwn autos keep in mind that you an harvest them in segments, meaning the 1 or 2 main colas may be ready but the rest may not be. usually the mains are ready at 8 or 9 weeks then I let the reas of the plant go till around 12 weeks. a few of us did a grow at autoflower net and we all 3 got about 4 ounces a plant all using different grow mediums and lights was real interesting. I only gro a few at a time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sawleaf For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (09-01-15), Type M (03-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sawleaf View Post
    I bought 20 seeds of that strain a while ago so have good info. I veg for about 3 o 5 weeks or till you start seeing the hairs, then I do a mini flush and start on the bloom nutes. if you never gorwn autos keep in mind that you an harvest them in segments, meaning the 1 or 2 main colas may be ready but the rest may not be. usually the mains are ready at 8 or 9 weeks then I let the reas of the plant go till around 12 weeks. a few of us did a grow at autoflower net and we all 3 got about 4 ounces a plant all using different grow mediums and lights was real interesting. I only gro a few at a time.

Nice one, cheers. Is it good smoke?

Thanks

Can you really harvest like that? I've got 4 autos and that's exactly how mine are looking. Main colas are nearly there but the rest of the plant looks like it will take longer. Doesn't it like stress the plant cutting that much off or doesn't it really matter at that stage?