Thread: twisted leaves, what's causing this?

Thanks

Default twisted leaves, what's causing this?

So my girls are growing ok but I noticed just today that 2 of them (the biggest ones) have some twisting leaves and the older leaves droop a little? I have a feeling it may be temp relate as I've struggled to get it below 83. They are fed once a day for 15 mins with coco a and b. They are due a res change tomorrow and I'm in the process of sorting out a better inline to lower the temps. Anyone else had.this issue? I've attached a couple of pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1692.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	267742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1691.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	267743  

Thanks

Just want to add that my 2 smaller girls aren't doing this at all, they have smaller leaves but are a lot more upright. These 2 just had a bigger growth spurt and the older leaves grew quite big on them

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Maybe I'm just not seeing what you're seeing, but I don't see any real issues here....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Think I might just be over worrying but just made me worry as it only happened today. They have some big older leaves on them that have been drooping a little over the last few days but I assumed it was just due to their size. Think I've just thought the worst as the other 2 girls aren't doing it. I did read it is just a sign of rapid growth but I don't want to take one persons feedback and assume it was kosher. Don't really wanna mess around with them so I've not altered anything. They've had a feed in the last couple of hours so wondered if that may have been what caused it as I noticed on an evening around this time they droop a little- then by morning they've stretched themselves back out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbrigade1982 View Post
    I noticed on an evening around this time they droop a little- then by morning they've stretched themselves back out
    The sneaky little feckers do this just to send new growers into a state of panic ... I was the same when I started growing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The sneaky little feckers do this just to send new growers into a state of panic ... I was the same when I started growing
    Lol you're not wrong there, I'm analysing the hell out of them. To be honest, I've had a very keep.it simple approach with them so far though, I know.sometimes doing too much with them can be just as bad. My next step is lowering the temps, just can't seem to get it below 83/4 in there. Bar for that they've not been doing too bad. They look nice and green and seem to be growing alright

Thanks

My wife thought that I was obsessed on my first grow as I would check them at least once an hour looking for anything different. These days apart from watering and feeding I tend not to look in...

Work on your temps & analyse your plants less