Views:	24 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	267798

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COFG9sZ111111.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	267799

Apologies for starting a new thread, I marked my last question an answered too soon.

After down sizing the pics I'm not sure how clearly you guys can see the clawing, leaves are generally quite dark (no yellow leaves yet). Growth has seemed to slow down (could be my imagination)

Been feeding 1/2 strength nutes every other watering since the clones were around 10 days old. I think they have been fed only 3 times in 4 weeks.

Currently in 2nd day of 12/12 and I notice the claw, they were fed yesterday with 1/2 strenth grow nutes from ionic, EC was 1.3. After a little troubleshooting I can only put this down to a Nitrogen toxicity, although I am surprised I have over done it after being so cautious with the nutes :S

Does this look like anything other than a N toxicity? If it is what I think it is would my best bet be to just water for a few weeks? Would my girls then use up the excess Nitrogen? Is flushing necessary? I have been driving myself mad trying to dial everything in, really value the info I get from these forums, thanks for all the help lads much appreciated!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingers36 For This Useful Post:

Boner420 (22-07-14), BruceLean (22-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Can't tell so much with the light on but they look fine to me.

Thought you said in one of the other7 threads you had yellow leaves?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

Fingers36 (07-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    Can't tell so much with the light on but they look fine to me.

Thought you said in one of the other7 threads you had yellow leaves?
    No, I have no yellow leaves, majority are dark green which also points me to a N toxicity.

The pics don't illustrate the problem too well, there is a serious claw going on, in veg I wouldn't be too worried about the N buildup but after just switching to 12/12 I am worried about delaying the onset of flowering, which I assume in turn will damage the bud quality and yield.

Next time I take pics I'll do it when lights go out, never ever ever will I grow in soil again, ever..................... ever!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingers36 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

I did ask about the N that you sure it isn't over watering as they are only 4weeks? Seems like you had a bit of feed already.

Soil is great.

Mon the mud

Should start a diary that way we can see where you are and keep the questions in one place.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

Fingers36 (07-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    I did ask about the N that you sure it isn't over watering as they are only 4weeks? Seems like you had a bit of feed already.

Soil is great.

Mon the mud

Should start a diary that way we can see where you are and keep the questions in one place.
    I would love a grow diary and I probably will on my next grow, haven't had the time this time around mate

I would be extremely surprised if I had been over watering, I wait until the soil is dry and the pot is light before watering again, I even wait an extra day sometimes as I like to give them a good wet/dry cycle, although about 2 weeks ago I potted up to 18L from 7s, MAYBE (a big one too) I underestimated how much moisture was left in the 18L pots before watering them the 2nd time (also the first feed in the big pots), but they aren't droopy, they look healthy other than the claws, if overwatering was the problem, should I see these leave straighten out over the next few days? That would be great lol

Appreciate the help bro, nice 1

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingers36 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So......you're worried about your plants but they have no flaws to them and the leaves are dark green??? Anxiety man, that's all. You're like most, you wanna do whatever you can to help the plants succeed. Actually, plants will do all the talking when there's a problem. There won't be any doubt. So enjoy and def hit us if and when the problems do come.

Thanks

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404800941.870537.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	267828

This is N toxicity that has gotten worse, I put to much FloraNov grow 1tsp/gal overkilled... But all that happened was some stretch it still budded with no problem

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Demzflicted For This Useful Post:

Fingers36 (08-07-14)

Thanks

Get some sunnies man and put them over the camera lense it will get rid of the lines and will be able to see a bit better

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegeneitcsandseeds View Post
    Get some sunnies man and put them over the camera lense it will get rid of the lines and will be able to see a bit better

Name:	0go9B1f.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	267863

Here's a better shot, any ideas?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingers36 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Me personally I don't see anything wrong with them man they look really good I'd be happy with them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast