Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalize cannabis uk

Thanks

Default Legalize cannabis uk

please post your own facts and statements as to why you think cannabis should be legal in the uk

here is mine and its probably one thing that annoys me more than anything about the english government

alcohol vz cannabis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	effects_alcohol_vs_marijuana.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	267949

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thccultivator For This Useful Post:

Emberdream (04-07-18), GEORGE (03-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

My house is full off it be pretty cool if I didn't have to worry about, apart from the tax they could collect cool thread man look forward too hearing peoples replys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18)

Thanks

ye me to bro im in the same boat worry everyday because of a natural curing herb that's has no harmful side effects only healing effects which is why 16 states in america have decided to use it for medical usage in humans and animals with amazing results from ache's and pains to cancer its amazing but the government want to sit back drink wine and forget what right and what wrong

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thccultivator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,578 Times

they gettin fuck all tax money off me if does become legal

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weepresty For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18), M_C (09-07-14)

Thanks

There is an argument that simple de-criminalisation would be better than full legalization in order to avoid corporations/governments cashing in, Read a good paper on it awhile ago, I'll see if I can dig it up again later and post it up. All I know is that the current laws/legislation or whatever you wanna call them are a bunch of utter bollocks formulated on the back of some very fucking misguided propaganda and dis-information way back in the day.

Personally, I think we are more likely to see the former seeing as de-criminalisation is the easier choice and we all know how politicians like the easier options, For the latter to happen politicians and governments and that ilk are going to have to admit the laws are ludicrous and own up to the fact that they have discarded credible scientific evidence in favour of hullballo, scarism and ignorance for DECADES in an attempt to misguide the populus en masse, and lets face it, these gutless faceless autocrats are never gonna do that, even with a big tax pot to steal from in the offing.

I also think the multi national pharmaceutical companies have a big hand in this and in any future changes to laws/legislature, they want to keep peddling their manufactured filth to us, at premium monetary value of course, for as long as they possibly can, willingly enabled by their political bedfellows in a cash bonanza money go round. If laws change you can bet your house that the day after the law changes these companies will have patents and copyrights and scientific rights all sewn up leaving ONLY them to make/distribute/sell the now legal weed, when that happens it wont be the police knocking our doors for our percy that we will worry about, it will be the breach of patent letter landing on the mat from one of these monster conglomerates telling us they are seizing our assets and suing our assess off for all we got. I'd be more worried about them, they got far more reach and clout than the normal PC plods!!!

(or maybe that last paragraph is just an over active stoned mind drifting into conspiracy realms)

Does good to think though dont it

When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to taffytoker For This Useful Post:

2wasted (06-07-18), bazilbrush (02-07-18), GEORGE (03-07-18), PJR71 (09-07-14), thccultivator (10-07-14), Valentina (03-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

the law is gay.......amen
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18), Mikey_D (10-07-14), The budda (09-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by weepresty View Post
    they gettin fuck all tax money off me if does become legal
    Electricity, Bulbs, neuts......Kilnner Jars....lol
    Know what you mean mate.

For me just be aloud to go to a cafe or in the back garden and percy grow would be just the ticket. So whatever that needs? De crim or fully legal i dont give a shit just not like this.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18), thccultivator (10-07-14), weepresty (10-07-14)

Thanks

Give me di card like the doctor dem abroad
    Mi seh mi want a medical marijuana card
    A di medicine we hold inna high regard
    Mi seh mi want a medical marijuana card

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fingers36 For This Useful Post:

Boner420 (22-07-14), BruceLean (22-07-14), GEORGE (03-07-18), lazor_ears (04-07-18), Valentina (03-07-18)

Thanks

The government is to stuck up to admit they have it all the wrong way around but as long as they all drink wine they will not care about us only themselves cannabis is a miracle herb with plenty of benefits there just a bunch of long nosed nazis just hoping for a mirical to happen many people would benafit with a change

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thccultivator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thccultivator View Post
    The government is to stuck up to admit they have it all the wrong way around but as long as they all drink wine they will not care about us only themselves cannabis is a miracle herb with plenty of benefits there just a bunch of long nosed nazis just hoping for a mirical to happen many people would benafit with a change
    q damn some good weed

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaywalsh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-18), WF420 (03-07-18)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast