Thread: DWC HELP!!! Deficiency??? Or Burn???

Thanks

Default DWC HELP!!! Deficiency??? Or Burn???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (6).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	268119
    Hi is this a Zinc deficiency? If so how do I fix it? If not, then what is it? This is off a 7 week old Maui that's in DWC Bubbler using Cyco nutrients for grow because I'm a noob. All the older fan top fan leaves are turning this exact way. I see no spots just deep yellowing. Was hoping to start my bloom this week, but I want her healthy. Is this a good nutrient system for DWC or what is some of your recommendations? Cheaper is better but I'm down for whatever. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

How long ago did this start?

What and how much you been feeding a day?

Whats you PH and EC in and out?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

shakenbabies (13-07-14)

Thanks

Feed 3/4 of the "grow" cyco recipe first day (grow A and B, B1, uptake, enzyme, and silica). feed last 1/4 with 3 gallon next day. leave alone for 3 days top off water ph'd to 5.9 and flush 2-3 days later; repeat.
    5.9 ph at 700-800ppm even tho they call for 1100 or so. This started on last feeding so I'm hoping to catch it early. Maybe next grow I'll try AH instead of cyco. It did great in soil but kinda iffy in hydro it seems...

Thanks

99% of probs a ph related ime mate.

When you have topped up whats the ph the next day in the bucket or after a couple of days?

Thanks

mate if that's a feed designed for soil then I believe its not really going to work in hydro.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (13-07-14), shakenbabies (13-07-14)

Thanks

I just un plugged my pump and let my res fill up. Ph was at 6.9! Took it back down to 5.82 so hopefully that'll help, I'll see better signs in the morning im sure

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shakenbabies For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (13-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marque08 View Post
    mate if that's a feed designed for soil then I believe its not really going to work in hydro.
    Good spot fella, didnt even see that bit

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

marque08 (13-07-14)

Thanks

its got a nutrient chart for hydro as well as soil. Your question prompted me to un plugged my pump and let my res fill up. Ph was at 6.9! Took it back down to 5.82 so hopefully that'll help, I'll see better signs in the morning im sure

Thanks

fair enough. I recon that's the first I've seen that claims to do both. live and learn.