Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Berry Ryder and Auto#1 auto flower

Thanks

Default Berry Ryder and Auto#1 auto flower

My first grow ever. I have a berry rider and a auto#1 growing in miracle grow soil. Added some fish 3/4 of the way down a 2 gallon bucket. I was told by our elder growers, that it's booster later. We'll see. Mixed with 60% MG soil, 35% perlite, 5% moss. grow outside 83f sunny , and then at night I hit them with 4 cfl 23 watt blue and yellow light.

Here's the berry rider that fell out the pot 2 times. My bad. I think I lost some days if growth. Day 10
    fed them water earlier and the leaves seems droopy.
    Here's my auto #1 that's at 7 days old.

We are limited with nutes. All I have to work with is Miracle Gro. I know it's not good. I have nothing else. . I am waiting to get enough cash to order some nutes from amazon. Hope to get it before flowering. If I can get them to flower. Will keep you updated!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stephensam684 For This Useful Post:

CB71 (14-07-14)

Thanks

Day 11. my berry rider this morning. The too small leaves have grown out a bit overnight, and is standing up tall. Weird. The top two biggest leaves are still drooping.

Also my auto#1 that's at day 8.

it's weird the bottom leaves are a lighter green then the set of leaves on top. Anyone have a clue? Time for some research.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stephensam684 For This Useful Post:

CB71 (14-07-14)

Thanks

Subbed m8, Hope all goes well...I've got some Auto's germinating @ the Moment, chopped couple of Babies/Dwarf-ish ones...so got the space and not over Forum Limit............
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Doctor
    I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

If You are New Please Read > > > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...les-And-Facts! < < < Thank You

If You are New Please Read > > > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...orum-Etiquette < < < Thank You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CB71 For This Useful Post:

stephensam684 (14-07-14)

Thanks

My berry rider perking up a bit. Had started growing again. Slowly but surely seen a change. Hope it picks up more. Weird now the leaves are turning upwards like the auto#1

My auto#1 looking good at 9 days. Starting to branch out. Can't wait for the bottom leaves to fall. They say that's the beginning to veg. Cycle. Anyways it's changing everyday. Had half a day of pure sunshine.

As my first grow I'm still trying to order the proper nutes for these. Other wise it's miracle Gro for the entire grow.

Thanks

Today the berry is at full attention.

And the auto is just pimpin'. Catch up berry!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stephensam684 For This Useful Post:

CB71 (15-07-14)

Thanks

Does anyone know why the leaves turn upwards like a cup?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stephensam684 For This Useful Post:

CB71 (15-07-14)

Thanks

Heat? could be? feel the bulb or near it?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CB71 For This Useful Post:

M_C (15-07-14), stephensam684 (16-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Like CB71 says, heat.

Can I assume that you have no circulating fan in your grow room?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CB71 (15-07-14), stephensam684 (16-07-14)

Thanks

I do have a fan from the ac(off) just the fan blowing. But the light is pretty close and it does generate heat. I will back it off a bit. Thanks. Only time will tell if that was the problem.

Thanks

my dog just chewed out my berry Ryder plant. So here goes the 3rd time repotting. This time with the dog chewed off top leaves. I guess it's my fault as my puppies hasn't eaten in a couple days. So I fed them some makerel.

At a monthes age I was planning on starting another 2 plants. So I can harvest at least each month. Here is the berry repotted.

If this plant survives, I would be truly amazed of the crap I put it through.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast