Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Berry Ryder and Auto#1 auto flower

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobrolo View Post
    Subbed up mate, looking forward to the ride on this one. The one your dog's left is looking lovely. Keep it away from (your hopefully we'll fed) puppies and it will continue to progress
    It's a shame about the other needing to be transplanted again because it's not great for autos. I have 3 auto berries to plant I will link pics in week 2 because your above post sounds like a challenge
    Good luck mate
    Can't wait to see your 2 week pix.

Thanks

Day 16

It seems each day I get a new set of leaves on top that branch off. I haven't notice but even the branches are branching like crazy. I will be taking measurements cause the height is starting to be an issue.

It's almost like this plant has taken on a different type of life. Like the stem has gotten fat and there's lines on the stem and where the lines go up a branch is spat out and those branches are branching. And the lines continue.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stephensam684 For This Useful Post:

bobrolo (22-07-14)

Thanks

Day 17

I wasn't going to do an update but a lot has been done today. That I think others can learn from, or maybe just the newbies like me.

I took my auto out on a great sunny day.
    While I redid my stealth box.
    I stopped using it cause I always had to use the AC. Well the bill is a issue so I'm trying to budget my grow. After I brought them in to water and drain before putting them in on lights. Soon after I watered them not even a couple minutes after and the leaves started to droop bad.

I couldn't figure what the problem was. So I put lights on them thinking that it would get better and they did. Not because the light but because the soil was hot when I fed it water. Here they are in my stealth box.

The leaves now have stood up now and everything is back to normal. Whew. Here's some other stuff. Still awaiting my nutes and just ordered my grow light. Can't wait to get these in. Yayer.
    Pulling 7 amps when compressor is on. With all lights. Is this going to be expensive? And remember don't water when the soil is hot. And yes it was hot after today. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Lesson learned.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,551 Times

That's good ypu didn't learn it a hard way mate. Hot temps will make ypur plant unhappy because he root zone likes to be slightly cooler the the plant likes
    Keep up the good work though mate you're doing good!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobrolo View Post
    That's good ypu didn't learn it a hard way mate. Hot temps will make ypur plant unhappy because he root zone likes to be slightly cooler the the plant likes
    Keep up the good work though mate you're doing good!
    So you think on very hot outside days (85f ishh) I should cover the soil from over exposure to the sunlight leaving only the plant above to the sun?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,551 Times

No mate just don't allow the water to sit in the sun or anything. If ypur plants reacted when you watered them, then I proved as the temps dropped through the evening then I would presume that this is your problem. If the temps aren't horribly hot then it would have been the water temp and not the heat of the sun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bobrolo For This Useful Post:

stephensam684 (23-07-14)

Thanks

Day 21

3 weeks for my Auto #1. About 9" tall.

Also popped and sprouted 2 new berry riders. It's looking good.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

This grow is coming along quite nicely, especially after the shaky start
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

stephensam684 (26-07-14)

Thanks

Is this signs of preflowering? Of just more leaves coming out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    This grow is coming along quite nicely, especially after the shaky start
    Can you check if this would be preflowering please.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast