Thread: Bangi Haze any good?

Thanks

Default Bangi Haze any good?

Anyone any experience of Bangi Haze. Ive got some seeds and looks nice from what I have read but don't know anyone who has actually tried it. Im intrigued as it is a full sativa but grows like an indica with a short flowering time. Ive read 9 weeks but also 11. Id be interested to her from anyone who has experience with it

Thanks

seems like no 1 knows about the bangi haze so I stuck a few seeds in anyway. if not bangi haze has anyone grown a quick flowering sativa cos if this is good if like to try some others.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Can pop em bro and see I'm sure you will get plenty off help if you run a thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

sickof20bags (17-07-14)

Thanks

Only been on here since yesterday so not too sure how the forum works yet. where would be best to start a thread, not sure what you mean. Im taking a while to catch up with technology Im stuck in the 90's and new to the internet. I still order my seeds over the phone.
    Last edited by sickof20bags; 17-07-14 at 03:50 PM. Reason: cant use the internet