Hey guys. Looking for a little help from the organic pros! i plan on running LC's Soiless Mix #2:
6 parts Pro Mix BX
2 parts perlite
2 parts earthworm castings
Powdered (NOT PELLETIZED) dolomite lime @ 2 tablespoons per gallon or 1 cup per cubic foot of the soiless mix.

And i plan on running it with this feeding schedule...

1 tablespoon Blood meal per gallon or 1/2 cup per cubic foot of soil mix
2 tablespoons Bone meal per gallon or 1 cup per cubic foot of soil mix
1-tablespoon kelp meal per gallon or 1/2 cup per cubic foot of soil mix
or Maxicrop 1-0-4 powdered kelp extract as directed
(OPTIONAL) 1 tablespoon per gallon or 1/2 cup per cubic foot of Jersey Greensand to supplement the K (potasium) in the Kelp Meal and seaweed extract.

I mixed 20 gallons total soil, all ratios to the tee of what the mix calls for with espoma amendments, and moistened the mix with 1 Tbsp/gal liquid karma, and plan on letting it cook 3 weeks. I plan on watering with plain water and occasional ewc teas. I was planning on vegging for a month, and i read that this mix was designed for one week veg, so i planned on topdressing with ewc and espomas Bulb tone at about week 2 or so of flower as i was told it was a great whole organic flower nutrient. Any advice/criticisms are welcome, im totally new to organics, im just curious if the experienced organic gardener thinks this is an acceptable plan of action. Thanks guys it feels good to be stepping in a more organic direction.