Thread: I have a question for anyone that has already been to the dam?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Default I have a question for anyone that has already been to the dam?

Can you just go, in one of the coffee shop's, and sit down, and order a drink, and get rip out of your mine, just from breathing the second hand smoke?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

no, but i'm sure you'd look real cool trying unless the place is on fire, all the good stuff is in the lungs of the paying customers. you'd just be getting the shitty leftovers and lung cancer if they weren't ventilated.

maybe sniff a few bars on the way home and get drunk too
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-14), green grass (04-08-14)

Thanks

Lol only at the cup when they have the smoke out tent did I get a contact high. The shops are very well ventilated and often frown if you bring stuff in as they want to sell you some herb. Grey area and bulldog (the big one) are the best for meeting and chilling. I went a few years back and it seems like a lot of it is just buy a coffee and some weed and gtfo. Outside the city is a whole different experience Often better prices ad quality and more welcoming. My advice take a trip north see the windmills and get your mind blown by some good herb. Honestly, though the herb in CA or CO is much better in my experience if you get it from the right persons as some shops in CO don't Nute flush properly.
    Last edited by Hobby; 21-07-14 at 05:04 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Can you just go, in one of the coffee shop's, and sit down, and order a drink, and get rip out of your mine, just from breathing the second hand smoke?
    Not a hope. Unless you're a mega lightweight.

But dude, weed is so cheap. If there is a few of you it'd be cheaper to smoke weed than have a drink. I recon I spent more on drinks than weed last time I went.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lozac123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

More of just a wondering question, of course I would buy some weed. But, I grow my own, so I don't really need to, but would, if I ever got the chance just see to the Netherlands. I see from Vidioes, it is a really lovely place. For now, I will just have to watch the doctomenary on TV, which are pertty good. Thanks, happy growing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Cheap it isnt.
    But it is lovely in The Netherlands youre right.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,965 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
    maybe sniff a few bars on the way home and get drunk too
    Why stop there, hell! might as well make a night of it! & have a tug on the pavement whilst window shopping the red light district pmsl.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

Grandad (28-07-14), Mikey_D (26-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Why stop there, hell! might as well make a night of it! & have a tug on the pavement whilst window shopping the red light district pmsl.
    this just made my day! PMSL

peace

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey_D For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (27-07-14)

Thanks

i got my oil from the website and my corolectal cancer was cured 3 months later,thanks to Rick for making this possible

Thanks

No the coffeshops have good ventilation from how i remember it. The place is really clean, you can get blasted out your mind easy though with a few euros